Whatculture Cacs Use Advanced Wrasslin' Statistics to Prove Nia Jax is Dangerous

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
...and Rollins isnt. :skip: :mjpls:

I didnt know she had caught so many bodies, though :patrice:

1:30 - 4:00

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Do they really care or this just excuses to get her out of the paint? I remember people were complaining about Bret Hart complaining about Rollins being unsafe but were the same ones wanting Jinder Mahal fired for knocking out Finn during a match, wrestling fans are super phony. Let's fire one guy and praise and fantasy book another wrestler for hurting opponents.

Also didn't Nia fukking up Becky's nose make one of those coveted WWE moments?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
If you keep up with the E it doesn’t take a scientist to figure out she’s a liability in ring more than other women. Didn’t she almost cause Charlotte to get injured TWICE in a match?
I don't know about the second time but yeah
ComplexSinfulHarlequinbug-size_restricted.gif

:huhldup:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Do they really care or this just excuses to get her out of the paint? I remember people were complaining about Bret Hart complaining about Rollins being unsafe but were the same ones wanting Jinder Mahal fired for knocking out Finn during a match, wrestling fans are super phony. Let's fire one guy and praise and fantasy book another wrestler for hurting opponents.

Bryan Alavrez said that :russ:

Still remember him burying Sheamus for kicking Jeff Hardy 2 years ago

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Well according to reddit cacs, Rollins gets a pass because he’s good, which is actually worse because he’s a seasoned vet injuring wrestlers.

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps
Nia is a case of more than one thing being true at the same time.

She's not the safest worker and that's just the tea on that. I feel like she needed more time down in developmental and if she'd gotten it we may not be having this conversation because given that her style is in no way complex or technical, it speaks to a lack of fundamentals for her to make the kind of mistakes she does.

That being said, it's also true that the wrestling klandom... I mean, fandom, is ten times harder on her because she's a woman of color. These are the same people who drag Naomi, Sasha, and Bianca. The same folks who were furious with Titus and New Day for not rolling out the red carpet for Hulkkk. The same folks chanted Pearl Harbor at Kairi. The same folks defending Lars and saying they hope he hasn't lost his push. Nia ain't got the complexion for protection so they are going to go in on her with no restraint.

But wait, there's more! Nia also hasn't done herself any favors by coming off entitled and a little whiny at times. That's gonna irk everyone, especially since the perception is she's literally only in her spot because of Dwayne.

So yeah, it's a lot more going on here than *just* how people feel about Nia's in ring abilities or lack thereof.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
It seems like ever since the cultaholic guys left Whatculture turned into the :mjpls:wrestling channel
Has it really? I havent watched one of their vids in a long time, just clicked this one to see what heat could possibly be on Nia this time since her Rumble angle got a lot of attention and pretty much universal praise.

Didnt realize she actually beat Truth's ass and he was heated backstage :skip:

Then to see them reach for the analytics like so many NBA podcasts and every other sport. Analytics has taken over Poker even. This the first time Ive seen a wrestling commenter go that route to try to "prove" their opinion.