Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
i swear, like nikkas ain't got freedom of speech :mindblown:

beyonce shyts like any other woman :heh:

why couldn't keri be an artist and speak her mind? :childplease:
It's ridiculous.

And the ppl that refuse to work with Keri/Keyshia Cole because of Beyoncé, look like some bytches.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
It's ridiculous.

And the ppl that refuse to work with Keri/Keyshia Cole because of Beyoncé, look like some bytches.

man, you my nikka! we always on the same wave and frame of mind! i was just bout to bring up keyshia, i looooooooove that woman! :mjcry:

the industry love to have it so that only 1 person can dominate or run a particular genre of music at a time, specifically our music :martin:

keyshia should be out her sellin' like crazy as should keri. keri is a damn songwriter! :mjcry:

back to keyshia, i just had this on yesterday :wow:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
man, you my nikka! we always on the same wave and frame of mind! i was just bout to bring up keyshia, i looooooooove that woman! :mjcry:

the industry love to have it so that only 1 person can dominate or run a particular genre of music at a time, specifically our music :martin:

keyshia should be out her sellin' like crazy as should keri. keri is a damn songwriter! :mjcry:

back to keyshia, i just had this on yesterday :wow:

:damn: that Play Ya Cardz tracks is better than most this mainstream shyt out today:wow:

Definitely better than anything on Lemonade:scust:

Yeah breh, we be on the same shyt:myman:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
She hot but how the hell was this not posted already?
keri-hilson-empty-stadium-2.png

It is the staple of all Keri Hilson threads.

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
Keri dissed her when she was popping. (She used to be song writer for bey. ) b basically said she can't write and her time was over.

Bey kinda retorted with bow down.

And people that work with both of them (dream Kanye etc ) chose bey. Cuz that's where the money is. (Dream alluded to it in an interview )Bey hive got in that ass as well. She would later apologize but it was far too late.

Well, she dissed Bey first when she did the remix and told Bey to go have some babies. It was rumored that that was the time that Bey went through her miscarriage, sooooooo of course it would sting her. and Bey being the Queen Bee she is, stung back.