electrician
carpentry
bricklaying

any others?

Last edited:

Geek

Pro
Daps
What happened to the Amazon job? I remember you saying some shyt about unfit conditions or something like that.

Vado

Told Rico He Should Of Knocked Ace Off
Daps
Cop a ounce.... Flip until you copping pounds

I'm serious. There is a lot of money in that field

Geek

Pro
Daps
If you cant find legit work, then find something under the table.

Last resort flip some drugs/stolen materials (since your living with relatives I dont suggest this).

concise

Veteran
Daps
my plan was to get my driving license and then i can go from there. but i failed my test and now im broke again. cant afford a bus to anywhere etc. unemployment benefits got stopped.

what should i do? like for money and the future?

So what were you going to do if you passed the driving test and were still broke?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
So what were you going to do if you passed the driving test and were still broke?

well i was going to use my moms car to take my boys out to different places and engage in fukkery outside of our area.

concise

Veteran
Daps
well i was going to use my moms car to take my boys out to different places and engage in fukkery outside of our area.

But you wouldn't have been getting any money. :why:

I thought you wanted a license to get a taxi or truck job or something. :why:

• Dap
Reactions: no.

Geek

Pro
Daps
Youre one of the people on here that I like, so I just want to know how serious are you about getting some money? Bettering your life?

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
your a kid who gives a shyt... just dont start doing hard drugs... dont get a girl pregnant... and eventually youre brain will finish growing and shyt like that... and you'll get ur shyt together.... thats what happened to me... i didnt get my shyt together til i was 26... but i was in university for like 5.5 years dikking around... best time of my life.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
But you wouldn't have been getting any money. :why:

I thought you wanted a license to get a taxi or truck job or something. :why:

well i could driven to the jobcentre so i can sign on for my unemployment cheques. cus thats how it works in the uk. you have to go to the jobcentre and physically sign on or you dont get your money. thats why they got stopped cus i couldnt afford the bus.

and i could have applied for driver jobs too and just drive around delivering stuff while smoking weed all day in the truck. then box at night. thats the ideal life.