What's been your best experience /party night at a club?

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Club Paris for my homeboy's birthday a few years back. VIP and they had Lil Jon on the 1s and 2s that night :wow:

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Drais a few years back for Memorial Day Weekend. About 10 of us went in on a $8000 section. The Weekend performed for like an hour it seemed like. Every dude in our section had a 8 or above looking chick. We had some many chickz in our section, we started sending them to this section of Russians who had no chickz.

:takedat: That night was lit

Tiffrock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D.C. ,living in ATL
Drais a few years back for Memorial Day Weekend. About 10 of us went in on a $8000 section. The Weekend performed for like an hour it seemed like. Every dude in our section had a 8 or above looking chick. We had some many chickz in our section, we started sending them to this section of Russians who had no chickz.

:takedat: That night was lit

Good price to split that section

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Clubbin in santo domingo....International clubbing>American club scene

Got dome from a thick chick in sandals

Watching Shaft, clockin math

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
1). After party for the lakers first title in 2001, in Las Vegas at the hard rock cafe hotel,
The ladies:banderas:
The celebs:whoo:

And I was only 18 and still got in :jawalrus:

The second was at a club called Monte crystal in LA...2005ish
R.Kelly showed up out of nowhere and was pulling girls on stage for twerking contest and filming them :blessed:

Then he went on to sing 12 songs:banderas:

And it only cost me 20 bucks to get in.:myman:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Exactly :heh:

“I remember nights where I didn’t remember nights”- Jeezy
I will give yall one story I remember. One of my homeboys used to live with his aunt and cousin around the time we were like 21-22. His cousin was dating some nikka who Im assuming was a big time dboy who was in his 30s. Only reason I'm assuming this is becuz he said he did construction yet his hands were mad soft

No Funzhi:dame:

Plus he lived in the PJs. Anyways he used to come thru every weekend buying all kinds of half gallons of Henny. He would order all the fights and order all kinds of food for everybody. Plus he had the brand new Range Rover (02-03) with Sprewells on them. He always had on a different throw back too. So one Saturday night he takes me and a few of my homeboys out with all drinks on him. We were literally fresh off the block with 3X tall white and black tees on and shyt. First spot we get to he double parks right by the front door and hops out

We sitting there looking like: "Uhhhhhhh....yo aint you gonna get a ticket? And doesn't this place have a sign that says no white and black tees?:patrice:"

Him: "Don't worry about it I know everybody around here:jawalrus:"

So we go in the spot and he immediately hops behind the bar and starts making drinks. We standing there like:gladbron::ooh::krs:

Everybody in the place new him too. Mad daps from the nikkas and hugs from the ladies. He even poured up shots for everybody in there. We spend about 15 minutes in there and bounce. We got to 2 other spots and the SAME EXACT THING happens in each one. dude just double parking, hopping behind the bar and knowing everybody there. People thinking we were important since we were with him. We even ended up at a strip club and he handed us fifty 1's a piece. One of my boys swears to this day that right before we walked out the dude made it rain and walked out. None of the rest of us remember this tho becuz by that time I was faded from all the drinks and the blunts we smoked on the way to each place. I do know the last place we went to he hopped behind the bar in the VIP ( yea that's right the VIP). And all the ladies in the VIP knew him. But tbh I really dint remember too many other details

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
September 2015, Biz Markie had a 80s-90s party. Nobody was on their cellphone on social media, or taking pictures, and everybody was dancing. Nobody standing up against the wall looking to start some shyt. No fights, all the music you grew up listening to because your parents had the albums, everybody having fun.....

Best time ever in a club .