What's better than a Whiskey Buzz???

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I have been a devotee of all sorts of whiskeys since I was young but as I got older, the buzz is like, more intense when your sipping that Lagavuilin distillers edition.

I got old and don't need to drink with no one to have the best time brehs, as long as it's that Johnny Walker Black and me.

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
I have been a devotee of all sorts of whiskeys since I was young but as I got older, the buzz is like, more intense when your sipping that Lagavuilin distillers edition.

I got old and don't need to drink with no one to have the best time brehs, as long as it's that Johnny Walker Black and me.
welcome to full blown depression and alcoholism in 1 month breh :mjcry:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
Not a big whiskey breh but I got some Crown on deck as we type... Yall sippin scr8? Or a splash of water on some super old man shyt?
I'm old as shyt so I like my Scotch with just a single ice cube or water. Dat Jonny Black I'll toss in a few cubes and find that sweet spot.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
On top of that a whiskey buzz gets you thinking about everything man.

Growing up, every Sunday morning was Charlie Parker, Wilson Picket, Van Morrison (yeah imma CAC) from my dad and to this day I get some whiskey in me alone and all I think about is some of these old 60/70 shyt.

"Keep me away from porter and whiskey/ don't play anything sentimental it'll make me cry...":mjcry: