What's in your blu-ray collection?

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
copped edge of tomorrow, new robocop (it was 4 bucks and pretty enjoyable :manny:), 300: Rise of an Empire (cant wait to see this on bluray :ahh:), Godzilla, & the 2nd season of spartacus all for like 40 bucks :whew:....

Where did you get them from?

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Currently Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood the complete series, Basilisk the complete series, Spider-man 3 :scust:(it came with my PS3 back in 07), Django Unchained, Sherman and Mr. Peabody, the Lego Movie, Justice League Doom, The Son of Batman, Assault on Arkham, the Dark Knight Returns Pt 1 & 2, Flashpoint Paradox, Justice League War, Batman Year One, Menace 2 Society, the Godfather Trilogy Blu Ray Remastered, Mean Streets, Gremlins, the Goonies, Frozen :whoa: :whoa: not for me for my daughters (I actually can't stand that movie) , The Dark Knight, The OG TMNT movie, TMNT (CGI animated movie from 07), and just picked up Dark Knight Rises for $4 at Target, and The Avengers and Days of Future Past for $10 each at Best Buy :feedme::wow: I ate well on those black friday sales today

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Got Gravity for 4 bucks on Amazon

I almost bit....but I'm waiting for this
Gravity-Diamond-Luxe-Blu-ray-2.jpg

Really really interested to watch the Silent Space version :whew: