What's Really Behind Assault on Tesla Factory "Safety?"

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:mjlol: Still waiting on this exposure. The article is facts and provides facts....you try hard to dismiss it.

88m3 "Russia, Russia, Russia"

Are you really trying to change the subject to Hillary Clinton?

:nooooo:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you really trying to change the subject to Hillary Clinton?

:nooooo:

You already changed the subject....you didn't focus on the topic at all.

Liberal disguise... when it fits the agenda of supporting Russia, Liberals will do so. When Repub Neo Cons do it, everyone including indy news outlets as "Russian Propaganda"

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You already changed the subject....you didn't focus on the topic at all.

Liberal disguise... when it fits the agenda of supporting Russia, Liberals will do so. When Repub Neo Cons do it, everyone including indy news outlets as "Russian Propaganda"

No I didn't change the subject. I just pointed out how bogus your article and sources are not that I need to when they say things like "UAW is a Wall Street Trojan Horse Disguised as a Labor Rights Advocate".

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No I didn't change the subject. I just pointed out how bogus your article and sources are not that I need to when they say things like "UAW is a Wall Street Trojan Horse Disguised as a Labor Rights Advocate".

Sources, documents arent what you need....well what do you need Wikipedia for? Anonymous writers and info that isnt checked whatsoever..:russ:

You claimed these as facts but havent checked your own source....:lolbron:

Wikipedia 'rogue editors' have targeted hundreds of people in a blackmail scam

Can You Trust What Wikipedia Tells You About Science?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.indi...an-on-his-provocative-documentary-244614/amp/

How the Wikipedia Scanner Works

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Sources, documents arent what you need....well what do you need Wikipedia for? Anonymous writers and info that isnt checked whatsoever..

You claimed these as facts but havent checked your own source....

Wikipedia 'rogue editors' have targeted hundreds of people in a blackmail scam

Can You Trust What Wikipedia Tells You About Science?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.indi...an-on-his-provocative-documentary-244614/amp/

How the Wikipedia Scanner Works

:umad:

Still trying to deflect?

Again if English isn't your native language alright but I can't read what you're writing....

All I did was google the names of writers and the article and it all came up.

I didn't eveh use wikipedia

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Still trying to deflect?

Again if English isn't your native language alright but I can't read what you're writing....

All I did was google the names of writers and the article and it all came up.

I didn't eveh use wikipedia

:mjlol: You didn't use wikipedia but cite your source from wikipedia. English is my first language but obviously since you think Im deflecting, you might want to check out your own errors.

About Us

Institute of Oriental Studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences - Wikipedia
Internet journal "New Eastern Outlook" (journal-neo.org), which consider events in all regions of the planet in terms of their relation with the interests of the Eastern world.

Globalresearch appears to be largely a news clearinghouse, as very few of the stories on their homepage are attributed to "Global Research News"[14] or "Global Research"[15]. Globalresearch contributors are happy to source information from anyone who seems vaguely aligned with their ideology, even if said contributors are full of horseshyt:

Globalresearch - RationalWiki

http://www.globalresearch.ca/altern...d-the-assault-on-tesla-factory-safety/5592073

They actually do have the article too and I guessed.

:sas1::sas2:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Then I did and didn't remember not that it matters. Your article and source was completely bogus and you lied about it repeatedly.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then I did and didn't remember not that it matters. Your article and source was completely bogus and you lied about it repeatedly.

1. You lied about not using Wiki as your source and then claimed it didn't matter when you used it. Then you lied about the source of the article claiming it was from 2 different sites when it was taken from one site, not related to the others.

2. You haven't debunked or deconstructed one thing in the article but instead focus on links to other sites.

3. I never lied but I know you never, ever read articles.

:francis:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Thekingsidiot is exposed yet again after drowning in his lies for all to see

:banderas: