What's the best opening lines in a song??

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Pac owns this thread.

I ain't a killer, but don't push me. Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin puzzy

So many battlefield scars whilst driven in plush cars. This life as rap star is nothin without gawd

Some say the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice. I say the darker the flesh, then the deeper the roots

They say puzzy and paper is poetry, power and pistols. Plotting on murdering motherfukkers 'fore they get you

I bet you got it twisted you don't know who to trust. So many playa hatin' nikkas tryin' to sound like us

Now we was once two nikkas of the same kind. Quick to holla at a hoochie with the same line

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
This a PAC tribute thread now :wow:

"My family tree, consists of drug dealers, thugs and killers
Struggling, known to hustle screamin' fukk they feelings"

"'Cause all I see is, murder murder, my mind state
Preoccupied with homicide, tryin' to survive through this crime rate"

Last edited:

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
This a PAC tribute thread now :wow:

In two bars he could set the tone so perfectly. Pretty much every single song was an exercise in brevity whilst still maintaining high impact and total emotional coherency but the openings always caught your ear without even trying and let you know what was coming.

Pacs verses with the ground running each time and then took you on a flight.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
I hear Brenda's got a baby. But Brenda's barely got a brain

Back in elementary, I thrived on misery. Left me alone I grew up amongst a dying breed

Now how can I explain how this game laced me, plus with this fame I got enemies do anything to break me, my attitude changed

I smoke a blunt to take the pain out and if I wasn't high, I'd probably try to blow my brains out

When I was young, me and my mama had beef. 17 years old, kicked out on the streets

I take a shot of Hennessy, now I'm strong enough to face the madness. Nickel bag full of cess weed laced with hash

My adversaries cry like hoes fully eradicate my foes. My lyrics explode on contact, gamin' you hoes

Perhaps I was blind to the facts, stabbed in the back. I couldn't trust my own homies, just a bunch of dirty rats

Are you confused? You wonder how it feels to walk a mile inside the shoes of a nikka who don't have a thing to lose

My family tree consists of drug dealers, thugs and killers. Strugglin', known to hustle screaming, "fukk they feelings!"

I wake up early in the mornin', mind state so military. Suckers fantasizin' pictures of a young brother buried

Pac was surgical with those opening bars
1566226736043-138x144-103x107.png

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Pac owns this thread.

I ain't a killer, but don't push me. Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin puzzy

So many battlefield scars whilst driven in plush cars. This life as rap star is nothin without gawd

Some say the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice. I say the darker the flesh, then the deeper the roots

They say puzzy and paper is poetry, power and pistols. Plotting on murdering motherfukkers 'fore they get you

I bet you got it twisted you don't know who to trust. So many playa hatin' nikkas tryin' to sound like us

Now we was once two nikkas of the same kind. Quick to holla at a hoochie with the same line
Give me my money in stacks and lace my bytches with dime figures
Real nikkas fingers on nickel-plated 9 triggers

:wow: :wow: