What’s the best thing you’ve done to get out of the doghouse with your girl?

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yo boy is in trouble :sadcam:.

Went out last night, got a small lil section. Ex from like 3 years ago was there. She stopped by the section at the beginning of the night. I gave her a lil side hug and that was it.

Hour and a half later after a few Henny cokes :mjcry:. She was dancing all over me. That was it though:whoa:

My Girl texted me this morning and I asked if I needed to tell her something. I said no. She responded with a video of me getting twerked on:damn:.

I said I was sorry. She’s not even mad about the dancing just the lying.

How have y’all gotten out of the doghouse? I need some good and solid suggestions :lupe:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Live you life like a sitcom brehs :francis:

Are you sleeping on the couch too?

What you do is you apologize sincerely without making excuses. Then you move on. If she still bringing it up, you ask her if she's going to be able to forgive and move on. If she says she not sure you tell her that in this case, it's better you part ways and you are sorry but you can't take back what happened.

This relationship shyt is simple (as long as you are not married)

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

What you do is you apologize sincerely without making excuses. Then you move on. If she still bringing it up, you ask her if she's going to be able to forgive and move on. If she says she not sure you tell her that in this case, it's better you part ways and you are sorry but you can't take back what happened.

naw we don’t live together. I can only think of flowers and dinner to say sorry

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Just be honest and just let her know that's as far as it went. Place some of the blame on the alcohol.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
I once fukked up bad.

I did anger management and got in church heavy to fix me within.

She left the house for a month and came back.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
naw we don’t live together. I can only think of flowers and dinner to say sorry
Flowers and dinner? Like i said, stop living your life like this is a tv show. Just have a talk with her, tell her you are sorry about not telling her what happened at the club. Tell her you didn't think it was a big deal but thinking back you can understand her point of view. Let her get off her chest whatever she needs. Say you understand. Don't argue or debate on technicalities. Don't say you agree. Say you understand. When it's done, say something vague like it's good that both of you are communicating more. Then never mention it again. No flowers, no fancy dinner, nothing. If she brings it up again, check her on it.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps

Terrifying how much this sounds like my exact thoughts.