What’s the finest girl you ever slept with?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I still remember mines...

This happened around a year and half ago.
A B-list French Actress (she had a feature film, that’s all I’m revealing) from coastal West Africa. Idk how the hell I even met her, but it was on Tinder and she liked a young nikkas sauce, so she was down immediately :myman:

Think of a fit Bria Myles (same kinda face/body/skin), but with a lil less ass, shyt was still thick tho She had to be about 5’11. Good lord she had a body slim thick, tight, with a thick athletic ass. Had smooth, soft ass dark ebony skin too from the straight motherland :ahh: Looked like this brehs

3014f2981f14c4f57e0497b0028c620e.jpg

We went straight to fukkin, she was submissive and sexual as hell (couldn’t survive them lips brehs I busted prematurely from the head :damn:)

She was a straight freak too, no words just yes or no daddy, couldn’t put to words how sexual she was, almost did anal with her but she never did before and couldn’t handle it.

She drained me tf out and still had stamina to keep going, legit had to pull her off of me cause the shyt started to hurt:noah: I beat the shyt up tho had her on this type of energy

BelatedGlumAsiantrumpetfish-small.gif

Come to find out after sex, this hoe could barely speak English (which in retrospect makes me look at the shyt 10x more fondly, we was going off some primal shyt) :whew:

She wanted me to take the condom off and cum inside too but you know I had to hit her ass with the :dame:

She was nice but I ain’t stupid.... she never hit me back tho but fukk it

Best believe I got tested immediately
after even though I used rubbers - I know damn well she been running though multiple nikkas
:mjpls:

Last edited:

wongzini

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A B-list French Actress (she had a feature film, that’s all I’m revealing) from coastal West Africa. Idk how the hell I even met her, but it was on Tinder and she liked a young nikkas sauce, so she was down immediately :myman:

Think of a fit Bria Myles (same kinda face/body/skin), but with a lil less ass, shyt was still thick tho She had to be about 5’11. Good lord she had a body slim thick, tight, with a thick athletic ass. Had smooth, soft ass dark ebony skin too from the straight motherland :ahh:
:ohhh: