what's the real deal with kangen water - is it a scam?

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
I went to a presentation today and it was about kangen water. They also did a skit on organic foods. i was told how to grow your crop the right away.

I received a free bottle of kangen water along with a book regarding food. I thought it was cool but i also felt like a fool because i thought i was wasting my time there.

the people i meet there, they are very anti-corporation, anti-government, anti-monsanto, anti-gmo which makes me wonder if i'm messing with government agents :merchant:.. did i set myself up? did i just walk into a pyramid scheme?

these folks out there claim they can cure cancer and all types of diseases through water..
I know when i see a scam, brehs :martin:

i had three facial expressions the entire time while i was there which were:childplease: ,:leon:, and:leostare:

:snoop:i need that coli advice on what to do here...matter of fact, i need that MOOR knowledge

:mjpls:i learned some good stuff but i never took chemistry. if anything, this presentation made me open to become a vegetarian.

:whoa:i see how these folks make their money.. it is through consultation.

eventually they want you to buy that kangen water machine but i saw right through that.. well, i never made it to that level yet but i'm guessing that's what they want from me, is too spend mad cash on this machine in the near future...

this world can be :demonic:sometimes

you are either a wolf or a sheep...

i felt like i was hanging out with wolves and i was food:lupe:

:ufdup:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
They're tryna finesse you breh, water that cures cancer? :wtf:

Sounds like a typical pyramid scheme where you gotta convince more people to join in order to make money

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
They're tryna finesse you breh, water that cures cancer? :wtf:

Sounds like a typical pyramid scheme where you gotta convince more people to join in order to make money
it's like a lottery ticket - eventually someone will spend 5 grand on this machine. oh yeah, there's a Israeli connection, breh. the speaker has plans to go to israel for a business trip or some shyt.

if i go missing, well, that's that.. :to:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
51LeI0IDJSL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I went to a presentation today and it was about kangen water. They also did a skit on organic foods. i was told how to grow your crop the right away.

I received a free bottle of kangen water along with a book regarding food. I thought it was cool but i also felt like a fool because i thought i was wasting my time there.

the people i meet there, they are very anti-corporation, anti-government, anti-monsanto, anti-gmo which makes me wonder if i'm messing with government agents :merchant:.. did i set myself up? did i just walk into a pyramid scheme?

these folks out there claim they can cure cancer and all types of diseases through water..
I know when i see a scam, brehs :martin:

i had three facial expressions the entire time while i was there which were:childplease: ,:leon:, and:leostare:

:snoop:i need that coli advice on what to do here...matter of fact, i need that MOOR knowledge

:mjpls:i learned some good stuff but i never took chemistry. if anything, this presentation made me open to become a vegetarian.

:whoa:i see how these folks make their money.. it is through consultation.

eventually they want you to buy that kangen water machine but i saw right through that.. well, i never made it to that level yet but i'm guessing that's what they want from me, is too spend mad cash on this machine in the near future...

this world can be :demonic:sometimes

you are either a wolf or a sheep...

i felt like i was hanging out with wolves and i was food:lupe:

:ufdup:
if you have to ask, then no :troll: