What's the Saddest NBA moment

Daps
:wow:
2icbfnm.jpg
That's shyt is embarrassing, but all them nuggas choked against the mavs...but people forget they was out coached too

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Coming from the world's biggest T-Mac Stan at the time, that Game 7 post game interview had me :mjcry:. Videos like that are the reason why people "hate" Dwight Howard. A player like T-Mac just wanted to get out the first round, played his ASS off and suffered heart break and heartbreak. Dude left it ALL on the floor during that Pistons series and you could see the Ether burning his soul:wow:. Does Howard have THAT in him when it comes to wanting to win?

Also Dominique Wilkins getting traded for Danny fukkING Manning in 94 was like finding out there was no Santa Clause. The purity of the game and concepts such as "loyalty" when it comes to professional sports died for me that day. It's why I ALWAYS champion players who say "fukk loyalty, I'm going to best situation possible". I was happy as hell when Lebron left Cleveland, and later on when he told Pat Riley to kiss his ass and he returned to Cleveland. It's why I didn't bat an eyelash when Kobe bent the Lakers over and fukked them out of that 3 year extension. It's why I firmly believe that every single fan who said Shaq didn't deserve 100 Milly from Orlando should've died a slow painful death. fukk these teams and their owners and coaches, get YOUR money and set YOURSELF up in the best sitar ion possible to further YOUR legacy.