Whats up on Indian, Pakistani etc girls?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bytch probably looked like this

Bad-Eyebrows-Female-Uni.jpg

:scust:

mrw-the-guy-pooping-in-the-stall-next-to-me-sounds-like-hes-pouring-soup-into-the-toilet-104509.gif

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
There's some pretty ones out there. A lot of them have big titties. Only knew ONE my whole life that had ass. And it was ASS! She was married though. We talked a lot at work because she sat next to me. One day I was laughing at something on my phone and she asked what it was so I offered to text it to her and her whole mood changed. It was a no. I chilled on her after that. She looked a lot like this.

17.jpg

I have a friend that dated a Bengali woman. He's black. They got serious and he met her parents. The parents approved and they were gonna get married... until he smashed her friend and it turned into a big mess. I still think he lost a good one. She was this type...

21paromita-mitra.jpg

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Think about it brehs. Kama Sutra came from their culture. I don't know how I overlooked that's fact in thinking they were mostly prudes. That was until what I described in my first post. I learned my lesson, tho. Won't underestimate them again.

Edit: speak of the devil she just texted me saying she's flying into town around 10 and wants me to come over :hamster:
I mean sex with her is fun but at some point it gets to be too much. :sadcam:

Last edited:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like every other race it's either their own or if they venture out it will be with white boys with just a few exceptions.
Decent chance with carribean indians though :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Think about it brehs. Kama Sutra came from their culture. I don't know how I overlooked that's fact in thinking they were mostly prudes. That was until what I described in my first post. I learned my lesson, tho. Won't underestimate them again.

Edit: speak of the devil she just texted me saying she's flying into town around 10 and wants me to come over :hamster:
I mean sex with her is fun but at some point it gets to be too much. :sadcam:

:duck: