What's up with everyone rocking 'Dark Kermit' as their Icon?

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Gonna roll up on nikkas like
giphy.gif

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
First off, I've been :evilkermit1: before :evilkermit1: and I've been on thecoli/:hamster: before some on y'all were born.

Second, fukk you, you frail fakkit, I don't have answer shyt.

Third, I've told all these other AVI jackets to pull up. @John Harden hasnt done shyt, so he's not about the :evilkermit1: life. @B_Da_Mang89 the jury is still out on. @Ultima the breh, so he's doing out of respect for the gawd Flexo.

All you need to know is, I'm real about that :evilkermit1: life and I'm willing to show you muthafukkas what the fukk is up.

:evilkermit1:

Got problems pull the fukk up.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
First off, I've been :evilkermit1: before :evilkermit1: and I've been on thecoli/:hamster: before some on y'all were born.

Third, I've told all these other AVI jackets to pull up. @John Harden hasnt done shyt, so he's not about the :evilkermit1: life. @B_Da_Mang89 the jury is still out on. @Ultima the breh, so he's doing out of respect for the gawd Flexo.

All you need to know is, I'm real about that :evilkermit1: life and I'm willing to show you muthafukkas what the fukk is up.

Pull up to Poughkeepsie, bruh:sas1:

Land of the the doughboys

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

We in here, breh...

Who want these problems right now?

e71d46bf698470941eb43601341db468.png