Whats up with women wanting MMA matches in the bedroom now?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I was over at one of my home boy's house chilling this evening, cooking up BBQ and throwing back a couple drinks. We big relaxing going back and forth about this and that, and one of my boy's got to talking about Ronda Rousey and how she keeps talking about she could take May weather in a real fight.

We go back and forth on it for a bit, and my nikka is like "yo the only time women really want to get beat up and disrespected is in the bed room", all of em was like fukking right. One of my friends was like "I could probably go to jail for some of the shyt that these chicks want me to do them".

Now this nikka is swole, about 6 foot and 215 straight muscle, he got to telling us random stories of how he had chicks passing out and wanting bruises left on them. He was like he doesn't even know whats its like to have regular sex anymore.

So he downs more crown and this nikka starts crying like boo hoo'n. I'm like Wooahhh whats going on here why is this dude full out crying man, is he like about to tell us some hardcore stuff. So he's like man I love these hoes but there's something wrong with me and them. "I just want to love one chick" I just want a regular chick dude, but I'm to messed up. We all to messed up.

Normally, there would be on of us laughing and clowning the situation, but I dont know if this all made us think or what. We all kinda sat back in shock, because this is dude that really slay's chicks when we out like its nothing for him.

So we are like lay him on the couch and he's crying about how he's messed up and he does it for them. :huhldup:

So me and my homies go back outside and start to chop it up a bit about what just happen and we all have pretty much the same experiences. As of lately there are no women that just like to have sex, they all want to be choked, slapped, gagged, Bruised up, or in some form of pain.

I even thought back to the coli a bit, there a more than a few threads about "sexually acts" and I dont think there is a woman that's not a virgin that has said they want love to be made to them. Its all throw me against the wall, pin me down and take it how you want when you want.

When did this really start happening? I mean I know its kind of recent, there was a time when women actually wanted you to make love to them more than put them in choke holds and dominate them. I think there is a time and place for it all....but all the time, :francis: tonight really made me think.

Dont get me wrong, I rock with it all. But it really got me to thinking on a couple different levels. The last woman I was with wasn't into that hardcore sex, she was a freak but you wasn't about to choke her out or shame her. She just didn't get down like that... Along with that her personality and his kinda reflected that, she's make over 6 figure's. Very strong yet humble and a strong sense of self respect and accomplishment in her work and her self.

Are most women who are really really into being dominated from a troubled background or just have a troubled history? (ladies fell free to answer honestly) Are they still looking for something in life, or feel they need to be punished.:jbhmm:

Every woman wants a man to beat it up good, so im not speaking on getting rough. But when you can't get off to anything else there might just be a problem. If you break down into tears after some drinks, there might be a problem.

TLDR; When did women really start wanting to get beat up in the bed room and do you think its stems from deeper issues?

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
lots of women like to be dominated, its the natural order of things. but they are not comfortable being dominated or told what to do in the nonsexual part of the relationship so its just gets taken over the top in the bedroom.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
"She wants it rough mayne!!!!...............................whyyyyeeee!!!"

crying-man-o.gif

Yall right to be careful/cautious outchere..:francis:

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lots of women like to be dominated, its the natural order of things. but they are not comfortable being dominated or told what to do in the nonsexual part of the relationship so its just gets taken over the top in the bedroom.

Thats another part of the puzzle that doesn't really make sense to me, like it doesn't add up. You can dominate me here and it seems right and natural but outside of that its not right or natural.

I'm not saying men should dominate women in everyday dealings or at all, but to enjoy to it and feel ok in one setting and then be on woman power and respect just seems backwards.

I dont like being commanded as what to do, and that doesn't change in any setting.

I dont know the more I really think about all of it the more messed it and convoluted it seems.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
So he downs more crown and this nikka starts crying like boo hoo'n. I'm like Wooahhh whats going on here why is this dude full out crying man, is he like about to tell us some hardcore stuff. So he's like man I love these hoes but there's something wrong with me and them. "I just want to love one chick" I just want a regular chick dude, but I'm to messed up. We all to messed up.
full

StealTheMoon

Rookie
Daps
Tbh I think that shyt is real hot.

Only thing that kinda freaks me out is them wanting to be legit punched.

This one bytch was like "slap me" so I did. Then she wanted it harder, until finally she was just on some "hit me dammit" type shyt.

No fukkin way imma leave some bruises on you and chance getting locked up over some p*ssy just cause you got some wild daddy issues.