What's With Athletes and Suspect Azz Behavior?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
On the real. For all my cats that play ball any type of ball pickup, relaxed whatever etc why dudes be lifting their shirt up during games showing their stomach like they want you to look at it?

I've noticed this homo ass shyt for years. Like nikka you want me to comment on your abs or some shyt? :scust:

Same with these football nikkas wearing these crop top shirts showing off their abs. IT'S ONLY nikkaS HERE, WHO THE fukk YOU TRYNA IMPRESS?! :damn:

Was playing ball the other day at the park, and these nikkas sitting on chairs on the side with no shirt on. nikka IS YOU GETTING A TAN OR YOU TRYNA SHOW OFF YOUR ABS IN FRONT OF OTHER nikkaS?! :camby:

Next time I see a dude lift his shirt up when I'm playing ball, I'ma call the dude out on it like "it's only nikkas here, who you tryna show your stomach off too?"

It ain't no surprise that a lot of sports coaches be molesting their players smh.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never did that unless I was dead tired out breath. Must dudes did that to get the girls on the sideline looking.

Or it could just be twitch habit like how guys rub inside of their jerseys, or rub the bottom of their sneakers before getting back on defense.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I wipe my face like that all the time. How is that gay
There's a difference between lifting your shirt up to do it, and just lifting your shirt up for no reason. I've even seen nikkas lift their shirt up and check if other nikkas was checking them out :scust:

Plus you can't wipe sweat off your face with the top part of your shirt?