What's with people on Twitter telling you to "heal" if you don't wanna wear something feminine as a

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Peep the replies under this brother right here

Original post

shyt is annoying.

1) Not everything is that deep. 2) it's condescending. 3) they say shyt like this, but let yall get into an argument and they'll be the first to bring it up on some "how you gonna bark at me when you were in a mermaid dress huh?" And 4) why are they acting like parents beer say no to anything their kids ask? 5) why are they doing this whole "you don't love your wife" card?

And 6) what's with the hostility aimed at people who don't wanna do it?

I know I shouldn't take it seriously but shyt. I'm starting to see this shyt fester in real life too.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's the same bs as who hurt you, or you must be -phobic, or even you must have a little penis, or my favorite if you are ____ just say it....Just bs people say to try to diss someone. Passive aggressive LGBT bs. But if you redirect the same energy you are wrong.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I really don't understand it
like do they want a real man or not? :gucci:
I'm not putting a tutu, mermaid dress or makeup because i simply don't want to.
As a heterosexual man I'm just not interested in those things

• Dap
Reactions: P90

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Peep the replies under this brother right here

Original post

shyt is annoying.

1) Not everything is that deep. 2) it's condescending. 3) they say shyt like this, but let yall get into an argument and they'll be the first to bring it up on some "how you gonna bark at me when you were in a mermaid dress huh?" And 4) why are they acting like parents beer say no to anything their kids ask? 5) why are they doing this whole "you don't love your wife" card?

And 6) what's with the hostility aimed at people who don't wanna do it?

I know I shouldn't take it seriously but shyt. I'm starting to see this shyt fester in real life too.

nikka he’s a merman:gucci: so we’re going to act like king titan wasn’t a killer

Ariel’s mamas eggs didn’t fertilize themselves,
Titan wasn’t tearing that fin up:shaq: