What's worse: Missing Layups or Missing tackles?

Which is worse?

• Total voters

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
Disclaimer: Ion watch Futbòl or Baseball:manny: so whatever the equivalent is y'all can educate me and I'll edit the poll

I'm in a workplace discussion about which is more infuriating....

When you're watching (or playing for) a basketball team consistently get to the basket and just miss layup after layup after layup. I'm talmbout missing off the front iron, toilet bowls that roll back out, air balling the putbacks, like "the rim is on some bullshyt today" status:why:

Or

Watching (or playing for) a football team that just can't tackle to save their lives. The other team averages 7 ypc with 6.5 of those yards being yac:snoop: Basic ass screen passes go for 45 yards (and only b/c they pushed the ball carrier out of bounds) Slant routes go for 80 yard TD's etc etc

If you're sitting watching your favorite team....which one gives you that permanent:unimpressed::scust::francis::mindblown:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Missing layups.

In baseball, there isn't really an equivalent. Even if a pitcher throws a meatball, the batter still has to time it right and he could even crush it, but the ball could go right at a defender.
In soccer (and probably hockey), it would be missing an open net. It would take a mistake to see an open net in soccer. It would probably mean the goalie was pulled for it to happen in hockey (like in the last 60 seconds of a game you're losing)

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Missing layups don’t have tiers like tackles do. You should be rested the next game if you play over 20 mins per after missing a layup.

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Missing tackles :scust:
Watching a play go from a two yard loss or gain to a twenty plus yard play or TD is disgusting. A blown layup is just two points. Missing tackles changes momentum or potentially gives up points
Can I really blame Josh Norman for gettin stiff armed by Derrick Henry?

I can def blame B Knight for blowing a wide open layup to lose the game doe

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Missing layups.

In baseball, there isn't really an equivalent. Even if a pitcher throws a meatball, the batter still has to time it right and he could even crush it, but the ball could go right at a defender.
In soccer (and probably hockey), it would be missing an open net. It would take a mistake to see an open net in soccer. It would probably mean the goalie was pulled for it to happen in hockey (like in the last 60 seconds of a game you're losing)
Dropping a routine fly is crazy