What's wrong with Xbox Exclusives?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I would like to know what everyone thinks about Xbox exclusives and why nobody seem to like them? This is a part 1 of my two part series with the other being Playstation.

First title was Quantum Break:

The concept of the title was a time manipulation and not allowing a corporation the ability to gain control of the device created by the main character brother. Graphically an excellent game this generation and it offer a movie based on your actions. My only knock about the title was that it was very short but the game was awesome especially the shootouts

Sunset Overdrive

The concept of this title was being a superhero after the city is overrun by people who drinks a energy drink that turns people into monsters. The entire game was traversable and had some neat weapons with an awesome story. The game was addictive and one of the best titles this generation .

Last edited:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
MS first party studios are very small, lazy, don't have much talented and if they do MS does not give them much resources or creativity.

Quantum Break while not a bad game(I liked it) it was not a NEW HEAVY HITTER like these NEW Sony games that came out recently...

Calling these games lazy is a bit harsh....

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Quantum break was decent but OT doesn't hold a candle to the likes of Max Payne the shootouts were good but not mind blowing and it had some nice set pieces but it never changed things up enough like remember the car chase imagine if that was in game and the last boss was terribem

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Xbox exclusives usually fall under two categories: Shooter & Racing. Theres the once in a blue moon game outside these two genres but not that often. I think microsoft wouldnt get so much shyt if they actually took risk when it comes to games.
Sony seem to have an exclusive game in almost every genre while microsoft doesnt. I know some people here give flak to japanese games such as persona but someone must be buying a brand new ps4 just to play that game or other similar games.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Quantum break was decent but OT doesn't hold a candle to the likes of Max Payne the shootouts were good but not mind blowing and it had some nice set pieces but it never changed things up enough like remember the car chase imagine if that was in game and the last boss was terribem
The internet shapes perspectives, don't believe me? Let's see this man's receipts :francis: