What's ya Uber passenger rating?

Anhur

All Star
Daps
As a driver I love the people like y'all, hate when nikkas get in my car asking about my day and all that other shyt, stfu and let me get this smooth lick

There have been some really cool people I've met but most of the time, it's the same ole shyt. I keep the radio mid level on an 80s hits station, say hi, offer candy and bye. And find my next passenger.

I be feeling like a GTA Vice City driver when some of that music plays.
Man, I am always starting all types of crummy conversations to get my ratings up. :martin:
Now you're telling that all I had to do was stay silent?:mindblown:
:damn:Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Man, I am always starting all types of crummy conversations to get my ratings up. :martin:
Now you're telling that all I had to do was stay silent?:mindblown:
:damn:Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

for me, I'm not gonna rate anyone down for being friendly, I appreciate the gesture but if you say hi and bye to me it makes my job easier

because now that you talked to me, depending on the vibe ...I may feel I have to keep the convo going, and then it distracts me from my driving

because when you first meet someone you tend to pay more attention to their social cues and inflections because it's someone new and you're figuring out who the person is

and you're trying be polite and shyt, quiet appreciation is the best imo

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I never taking an Uber, I don't like socializing so I'd imagine that I would have an low score for not being sociable. I'm a shy, timid breh, having to chat outside of saying good morning/afternoon/evening and bye seems like a chore.

Plus I ride the public transit in my city at a discount and it takes me where I want to go 99 percent of the time :yeshrug: