What’s y’all old ahh nyggas audio setup like???

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
So I’m working with two connected Echo Studios right now and they’re good for casual listening while I’m working and provide the stereo experience with a respectable amount of base at 75%, but obviously end of the day it’s just a nice Amazon speaker. What y’all got? I’m sure you need a nice speaker to listen to them low fidelity 80s rap tunes.

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
sad-face-missing-gary.gif

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
I got a JBL charge 5.. it's plenty for the house

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
I dj on the side but for entertainment purposes at home I use the LG0K99 and my Denon Prime 4 to casually listen to music.

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
sonos has done me well…I fukk wit them because you can easily setup a system throughout your crib since everything pairs over your wi-fi network…

got 2 speakers in the living room and one mounted in the bathroom and I can hear my music no matter where I am in the crib…i can always add a soundbar and a sub but my neighbors would hate me lol…

Jcotton1

All Star
Daps
sonos has done me well…I fukk wit them because you can easily setup a system throughout your crib since everything pairs over your wi-fi network…

got 2 speakers in the living room and one mounted in the bathroom and I can hear my music no matter where I am in the crib…i can always add a soundbar and a sub but my neighbors would hate me lol…

Is music all you listen to with your speakers?

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
@Jcotton1

forever now…waiting til I’m outta grad school to get a crib so i can have a legit setup…my tv speakers are decent enough for the shyt I watch so i haven’t been pressed to get a soundbar…