What's ya'll thoughts on this blonde hair twitter story about colorism ?

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm confused....what does the blonde hair have to do with anything? :gucci:
Personally when I see a chick doing the whole dark skin blues with blonde hair, I feel like it’s not genuine.

Can’t want someone to embrace your beauty as a Black woman while throwing on the look of another.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I can 100% relate to her and im pretty sure other dark skin black men and women can as well

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
Personally when I see a chick doing the whole dark skin blues with blonde hair, I feel like it’s not genuine.

Can’t want someone to embrace your beauty as a Black woman while throwing on the look of another.
That's silly. It doesn't take away from the very real insults she received, and that most of us have heard about dark skin.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
I'm confused....what does the blonde hair have to do with anything? :gucci:

I believe OP is saying that she shouldn't be wearing blonde hair, and also complaining about colorism. :patrice:

You nikkas who don't get it.:mjlol:

Slow as fukk:mjlol:

She glowed up for sure, it's just funny that she's all happy, better self esteem, "fukk those who made fun of my features".

While wearing a blonde wig:russ:

OP shouldve posted comments. People were shyt talking her on twitter/fb/ig saying that she was too black to wear blonde hair, saying she looks like a battery, yadda yadda yadda......

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
I can 100% relate to her and im pretty sure other dark skin black men and women can as well
I'm darkskinned and most of my male friends and acquaintances are as well...I don't hear any DS men ranting and raving about skin tone:gucci:And all of the pretty darkskinned women I know have no problem attracting dudes