What's Y'all Thoughts On Y-LOVE? (Homosexual "BLACK" Jewish Rapper)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Listen, I'm not really down with the gay agenda :snoop: :whoa: Not homophobic though. Anyway, I kinda dig this guys music. He doesn't really push that homosexual train which I like. Well from the music I heard so far :manny: Gonna listen to some more of his stuff. This goes to show that good hip-hop is still out there. When I mean good I mean positive.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Thought op was talking about Aubrey

ZqJ7zW9.gif

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:camby: Nah this shyt is not hot at all, certified trash.

I'm sure the Hebrew Israelite's will love this though :troll:
:dead: already and I wasn't even trying to troll with this one. For real his message is kinda cool. I do like that he really isn't trying to push that homo agenda like others.

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
:dead: already and I wasn't even trying to troll with this one. For real his message is kinda cool. I do like that he really isn't trying to push that homo agenda like others.

Nah this dude is of the tonight on a very special Blossom variety, you can't tell me with a straight face that the first track you posted was good, it was horrible, terrible spoken word hybrid nonsense, hipsters will love this, his name is on some troll shyt though, I'll give you that.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Nah this dude is of the tonight on a very special Blossom variety, you can't tell me with a straight face that the first track you posted was good, it was horrible, terrible spoken word hybrid nonsense, hipsters will love this, his name is on some troll shyt though, I'll give you that.
That explains it