What's your favorite Jay-Z interview ?

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Jay is the GOAT but he's socially awkward as fukk
Man you know I get what you mean but Idk I wouldn't call it being socially awkward. I think sometimes people have difficulty articulating what they wanna say, mixed with maybe some anxiety. Jay is, f if not one of the smoothest most sociable people in the industry. When I think socially awkward I think Just Blaze lol

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Jay has some interesting interviews cause he's got an interesting and secretive life, but considering how interesting his life is, his interviews are pretty boring. Imagine if he could let loose like Redman or some shyt on Nore's show :wow:

I'd say Puff too, Puff just acts like he's loose because he likes to get drunk and loves constant attention. But he really doesn't get too deep into anything

Sinister

Banned
Daps
The xxl interview for blueprint 3

Both interviews with Nas (Touree and Sway)

Rude Jude Jude Shade 45 interview in 06

The Flex Kingdom Come era interview that also had the grammy family freestyle

Others

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Jay has some interesting interviews cause he's got an interesting and secretive life, but considering how interesting his life is, his interviews are pretty boring. Imagine if he could let loose like Redman or some shyt on Nore's show :wow:

I'd say Puff too, Puff just acts like he's loose because he likes to get drunk and loves constant attention. But he really doesn't get too deep into anything
Mystique = longevity

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Mystique = longevity

Facts. If you look at a lot of the “legends” who’ve lasted in the game 20 years plus, they all seem to have very understated personalities outside of their rap personas (Jay, Nas, Dr. Dre, Scarface, Andre3000, Em, etc.)

In interviews all of these guys seem super reserved, reclusive even.

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Facts. If you look at a lot of the “legends” who’ve lasted in the game 20 years plus, they all seem to have very understated personalities outside of their rap personas (Jay, Nas, Dr. Dre, Scarface, Andre3000, Em, etc.)

In interviews all of these guys seem super reserved, reclusive even.
Yup and alot of the major contemporary artists like Rihanna, Frank Ocean, Drake to an extent follow the blueprint (no pun).

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The interview with Angie Martinez after the R Kelly debacle.

That shyt was hilarious how Hov lost his cool. nikka was heated.