When a dominican tells you "I'm not black, I'm dominican" this is what he means

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Labeling only creates more racism and division. In other words, stop taking skin color so fukking seriously.

Skin color is just that, a color. All humans are essentially the same in the inside. Anyone who thinks the opposite is a racist.
okay, i'll bite... why deliver this message to the oppressed and not the oppressor....? and how does me walking around pretending someone else isn't making decisions on my life based on my skin color supposed to make things better for me... i had to cut the video off about 30 seconds in because i was about to go vomit, so i wasn't sure what the message was.... looks like i guessed right...

NATU

Dios Patria y Libertad
Daps
Reppin
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
okay, i'll bite... why deliver this message to the oppressed and not the oppressor....? and how does me walking around pretending someone else isn't making decisions on my life based on my skin color supposed to make things better for me... i had to cut the video off about 30 seconds in because i was about to go vomit, so i wasn't sure what the message was.... looks like i guessed right...
The message is intended for everyone. As far as me, i posted it here because i had a discussion with some forumers because they didn't understand what i was trying to tell them. Its a pity that so little people actually get it. Because like you, most people, especially in the US are clouded by racism. Blacks are almost as racist as whites, if not even more. It's a truth that not many people want to accept, and though it is kind of hard to swallow, you should eventually accept the truth, because if not you will continue to be the victim and be opressed. Unfortunately the truth is not always conforting. Until you understand this message, you will continue to be opressed, even though you think you're not. If you sit and think about it hard enough, at this point, the opression is caused by you, because the white supremacists showed you to think the way you do. All the "pro black" stuff is sponsored by the same people that enslaved you in the first place. Wake up!!

Ever heard of the saying "divide and conquer". Thats what they want brehs, they want you to auto exclude yourself from the rest. They want to divide humanity, because divided people are easier to dominate.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
The message is intended for everyone. As far as me, i posted it here because i had a discussion with some forumers because they didn't understand what i was trying to tell them. Its a pity that so little people actually get it. Because like you, most people, especially in the US are clouded by racism. Blacks are almost as racist as whites, if not even more. It's a truth that not many people want to accept, and though it is kind of hard to swallow, you should eventually accept the truth, because if not you will continue to be the victim and be opressed. Unfortunately the truth is not always conforting. Until you understand this message, you will continue to be opressed, even though you think you're not. If you sit and think about it hard enough, at this point, the opression is caused by you, because the white supremacists showed you to think the way you do. All the "pro black" stuff is sponsored by the same people that enslaved you in the first place. Wake up!!
it's amazing that someone would tell the oppressed that they caused their oppression by being oppressed... if i go rape a woman, she caused the rape by being raped... so i should ignore the second class treatment white people give black people in this country in order to be free of that treatment.... that's like saying the reason a person has cancer is because they acknowledge it.. .if only they woke up and acknowledged the truth and pretended they didn't have cancer then it would magically go away... how retarded... i can't continue this conversation.... added to ignore list...