When Church Beef Get Real

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I don't think people know the true meaning of what being a christian is. :francis:

Alot of people that go to church on Sunday and Wednesday night bible study attend simply because it's something to do and not because they want to go out teach others the word of God.

I told my Nana couple of months ago that if that is how christians act then why do I need to go to church... I can go hang out with a bunch of heathens at a bar that are closer to getting to heaven than the hypocrites sitting on the pews in a church.

Quite frankly religion has become a shyt show and people like the man in the video are giving people front row seats.

Last edited:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I don't think people know the true meaning of what being a christian is. :francis:

Alot of people that go to church on Sunday and Wednesday night bible study attend simply because it's something to do and not because they want to go out teach others the word of God.

I told my Nana couple of months ago that if that is how christians act then why do I need to go to church... I can go hang out with a bunch of heathens at a bar that closer to getting to heaven than the hypocrites sitting on the pews in a church.

Quite frankly religion had become a shyt show and people like the video are giving people front row seats.
Christianity is really about your personal relationship with God. If you don't have a personal relationship with God but are going through the motions of going to church, then you are practicing religion and you are wasting your time.
Really, if you see things in a church that are off, stuff coming from the pastor or elders where you are attending that don't base their sermons on the Bible, that doesn't mean Christianity is wrong, leave and go find another church where God is the center and they help you grow your relationship with God.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Lol, I wonder if thats a real beef, kind of seemed staged. I chuckled for a min or two.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Christianity is really about your personal relationship with God. If you don't have a personal relationship with God but are going through the motions of going to church, then you are practicing religion and you are wasting your time.
Really, if you see things in a church that are off, stuff coming from the pastor or elders where you are attending that don't base their sermons on the Bible, that doesn't mean Christianity is wrong, leave and go find another church where God is the center and they help you grow your relationship with God.

Never understood how this works. I tell people I don't go to Church and the frown upon me. Hell, how they know I don't have a personal relationship with God.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Never understood how this works. I tell people I don't go to Church and the frown upon me. Hell, how they know I don't have a personal relationship with God.
Well, there's being associated with a local church which is something a believer in Jesus should want to do. So, if you have a personal relationship with Jesus but aren't attending a church, I would hope that you can find a church where you can minister and be ministered to.

Side note: Church beefs don't just happen in black churches. They happen in white, Asian, Hispanic, etc. churches too.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

Church been bullshyt. Dudes back in 05 were stealing tvs out of hotels but telling me I'm going to Hell for not going to church

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
- so this "pastor" is proud of hosting "the rawest and most controversial talk show".
- this "pastor" cussin' this other "pastor" out

hmm.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why the hell would you need a church to have a relationship with god?

i mean assuming hes real (:mjlol:), you have a bible at home, and you know the prayers. is talking to him together supposed to be a greater show of faith? :skip:

if i didnt know better, id think it was a scam