.....When did Worldstarhiphop become a white supremacy website?

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
14b2a4c066def9a07faeb178c78a0b88.jpeg

What the fukk happened to Worldstarhiphop :mindblown:

Yall rememeber dack in the day (2007-2011) Worldstar used to post beef videos, freestyles, and keep you up to date to what was going on in the streets....:ohlawd: and you would go and be entertained :banderas:

Not only that, but you could go in the comment sections and LAUGH @ the REAL (often funny) commentary from real nikkas..... Even though it was anonymous back then, you could tell by the grammar, sentence structure it was real nikkas on Worldstar.

Now days the comments are INFESTED with CORNY ass weirdo CACS, racist, and trolls.

Due to the infestation of White people, Worldstar began to post videos to cater to them...So the content has gotten worse over the years.:snoop:

Why does Q not monitor the comment section? Like you can literally click any video on Worldstar and it's 100% racism in the comments.... There is no way the site is still black owned. :mindblown: And if it is black owned, shame on you for allowing your website to become crappy and allow a white man (Vladtv) to take a big chunk of your market share. :martin:

Also let's not act like WSHH hasn't been stealing still 98% of it's videos from iLPvideo for the past 6 years , which is a better site :sas2:

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
really tho my nikka worldstar fell off a while ago and BAD
:mjpls:everything gets ruined once cacs touch it

Aint that the truth. :wow:
They need to have strong mods patrollin' those shyt's it's like no one cares how the brand looks... :scust: wtf man.

Man they just need to give me 1 day as a mod..... I'd have 200 cacs banned in 1 hour.
:scust:

That's why I wonder if it's still even Black owned, there is no way you can go to the comment section and not see that shyt. :stopitslime:

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
:what:

The site was trash from the beginning, Q's whole MO was making money off of ratchet shyt

That's understandable, but he's literally allowed the website to be a harbor for racist.... Most of the comments are just ignorant.
But I've seen some down right "scary" comments that should be reported the police.... Cacs in there talking about murder, rape, and all kind of crazy Columbine type sht. :what:

I met a chick off of that site :wow:

:wtf: