When did you realize the sneaker game passed you by?

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I have 2 jobs, no kids, no wife or girlfriend. I think I'm doing good for now. I just spent $86 on 2011 Royal Foamposite :francis:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
65156b8c98fdd6627efbc9320fbec9ad.jpg

Old heads talking bout “u aint on ya grown man if u dont have these. Sneakers are for boys”:mjlol:ol Mayflower compact shoe wearing ass nikkas

Fabolous in his 40s and still wear Jays...u wear the shoe dont let it wear u...

And I got a huge collection from shoes boots to casual shoes...last shoes ima buy are some black adiddas and some Chelsea boots. Last Jays I copped was the Crip Blue 5s and the Altenernate Motorsport 4s. Both deadstock for 140$. Im good afterwards.

kovi

All Star
Daps
nikkas should be investing in the next crypto bubble or real estate ETFs but they buying cheap Chinese shyts.

Pick better vices brehs.

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
I love threads like these.

It helps to expose lil boys from grown men who handle their business.

It makes sense though. Only real men can afford $500-$1000 hand made shoes that are exclusively for your own feet.

Keep making the celebrities who don’t even know you exist rich while trying to impress ya lame friends and ran through hoes.

:mjlol:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I love threads like these.

It helps to expose lil boys from grown men who handle their business.

It makes sense though. Only real men can afford $500-$1000 hand made shoes that are exclusively for your own feet.

Keep making the celebrities who don’t even know you exist rich while trying to impress ya lame friends and ran through hoes.

:mjlol:

Damn breh. You robbing the church people just to floss on nikkas.

Old church ladies giving you thier social security check in the collection plate just so you can blow it on custom made shoes.

:Soulglo2:

I should try faking it as a pastor because the sky is the limit with that hustle

pastor-jet.gif

JLova

Veteran
Daps
When I started having mortgages and seeing how much better of an investment real estate was. Spending all that money on shoes seems dumb to me. The value nose dives the minute you wear them. I'll go into the store see some kicks I like then the price and put them back down. Not buying anything over $60 and no longer need multiple pairs now.