When Drake's last project dropped ya'll hated it. Lets go to the tape

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And before the ghostwriting was exposed y'all called Drake a lyrical beast. Stated lyrics & his story was what made him. He got exposed now everyone has a writer & it's just entertainment :yeshrug:

Stans & haters say whatever to prove they point. Very few who are rational about the situation

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
And before the ghostwriting was exposed y'all called Drake a lyrical beast. Stated lyrics & his story was what made him. He got exposed now everyone has a writer & it's just entertainment :yeshrug:

Stans & haters say whatever to prove they point. Very few who are rational about the situation

acting like we didn't know about The Weeknd writing a decent amount of Take Care, though.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Listen to the Tracks. Drake took what? A few lines? Y'all act like entire songs weren't there

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I listen to everything but I can't get into Views as a whole like I did with IYRTITL breh.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I listen to everything but I can't get into Views as a whole like I did with IYRTITL breh.
Breh this has been happening since Thank Me Later

Drake just is not your typical boom bap. He's gonna try and create sonics to challenge and create a space he's comfortable with. He sets the trends on his albums. On mix tapes and features He'll dabble in that other shyt.

People had the same criticisms 6-7 years ago. All those songs are now considered some of the best in the genre and reflect upon his ability to reflect on his perspective and interests.

How often y'all gonna stay behind the curve?

A lot of you all just have to be dragged begging and screaming into the future.

Funny how his most "typical" project like IYRTITL in terms of "bangers" gets rated highly cause y'all are too comfortable.

Then a guy like Kanye drops yeezus and you all hate it. Now it's a damn near classic.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps