When Martin Luther King met the Vice Lords in Chicago

jackson35

Banned
Daps
the vice lords got a education the night they played bodyguard for sclc and the devil put hands on all of them. the vl cuss out dr king because they though it was a peaceful march

Daps
Reppin
St louis
that was before street nikkas were completely ignorant and still had some concern for the community. Malcom was around street nigggas to.

vHgYOwi.gif

Gospel

UKVu0t8.gif

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that was before street nikkas were completely ignorant and still had some concern for the community. Malcom was around street nigggas to.

Salute.. nowadays these nikkas would pull the 9 out and try to cause the brother harm and then post it on social media..

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:hubie:people was still gettin clipped back in them days too. whether organized or not.

you can thank the rico laws for that one.

and see I don't even think they were intentional, but just hugggge missteps

do modern gangs even have club houses or hierarchy

gangbanging devolved over the decades if you ask me... shyt is weird

:francis:

North of Death

All Star
Daps
do modern gangs even have club houses or hierarchy

gangbanging devolved over the decades if you ask me... shyt is weird

:francis:
They had a hierachy and even a formal organization infrastructure..Notice it says Vice Lords, INC....Gangbanging devolving isnt weird at all when you understand the dynamics of the 1980s with the C.I.A letting Crack In America and specifically in the hood by the mega tones....Crack dried up not only the folk doing it but also the formal organization of these gangs:francis:

Last edited: