When Michael Jordan and Magic Johnson saw Isaiah at the #NBA 75th anniversary :mjlol:

Sweet Pea

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Isiah beat both Jordan and Magic in the playoffs

Maybe they are still salty :manny:
:dead: nikka Magic played like a game and a half. And Magic won the year before anyways why would he gaf. Jordan’s a different story.

It amazes me how much you get on here and say shyt that isn’t true

Daps
mj-michael-jordan.gif

Screen_Shot_2020-10-05_at_11.51.58_AM.jpg

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
It's wild how much they hate Isiah.
I know Magic said he heard Isiah was saying things about him in regards to when he announced being HIV positive (Magic held a grudge for like 25 years, so Isiah must've been saying something terrible about him).
But it seems like MJ was really just mad about them not shaking hands when the Bulls finally beat them in that playoff series. Kept Isiah off the Dream Team and everything. Seems like there has to be more to it.
Zeke used to kiss Magic on the cheek before games Mafia style. If he did anything to him that is news to me. At one point they were best friends.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
:dead: nikka Magic played like a game and a half. And Magic won the year before anyways why would he gaf. Jordan’s a different story.

It amazes me how much you get on here and say shyt that isn’t true

Even with the injury to Isiah, The Pistons were a bogus call away from winning the 1988 title. I know it's hard to face reality :manny:

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Zeke used to kiss Magic on the cheek before games Mafia style. If he did anything to him that is news to me. At one point they were best friends.
About 5 years ago Magic revealed that he wasn't really friends with Isiah because of stuff Isiah said behind his back when he announced he was HIV positive. Isiah didn't even know Magic was holding this grudge.