When Michael Jordan was 36 he was Unquestionably The Best Player in the NBA, while Kobe at 36

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Even a top 20 Player? :mjlol:

Jordan winning Rings at 36 but Kobe ? :mjlol:

Bu Bu Bu, Kobe put on alot more NBA mileage by the time he hit 36

My only Reply:

He Shoulda went to College :umad:

Having a College and NBA legacy > having an NBA Legacy alone

The one thing Magic and Jordan have that Kobe never will,

An NCAA Championship
:wow:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You are wrong. When MJ was 36, he was in one of his 18 different retirements.

MJ was arguably the best player in the league at 35, true. But he had much less mileage at 35 than Kobe did.
Decision making is one of the things that put Mike on levels above Kobe. Mike is a much better fundamental team player in large part because he went to UNC and played under Dean Smith imo. It was Kobe's decision to skip college and go straight to the league. Not only was Mike physically superior to Kobe he was also smarter.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Decision making is one of the things that put Mike on levels above Kobe. Mike is a much better fundamental team player in large part because he went to UNC and played under Dean Smith imo. It was Kobe's decision to skip college and go straight to the league. Not only was Mike physically superior to Kobe he was also smarter.

Pretty Much.. I think alot of kids playing in the NBA would be alot better had they stayed in College Longer.. Of course there exceptions to the rule.

When I see someone like James Harden succeed who isnt the most athletically gifted player but Fundamentally Sound as can be on offensive side, shows you how far the college game can take you.. No question Harden wouldnt be nearly as good if it wasnt for college and actually staying for more than 1 or 2 years

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Man what the fukk?

We already know Jordan is better.

And why are you leaving out additional context like Kobe blowing out his Achilles and then having another injury to his knee the following season?

Ya nikkas are boring with this shyt.

Lets act like Kobe and the Lakers didnt suck the last 3+ years before the Achilles injury :mjlol:

The Goodz

Banned
Daps
Pretty Much.. I think alot of kids playing in the NBA would be alot better had they stayed in College Longer.. Of course there exceptions to the rule.

When I see someone like James Harden succeed who isnt the most athletically gifted player but Fundamentally Sound as can be on offensive side, shows you how far the college game can take you.. No question Harden wouldnt be nearly as good if it wasnt for college and actually staying for more than 1 or 2 years

As much as I dont like Kobe, I gotta disagree. Kobe would have been tamed in college, he already stated he would have gone to Duke. Hed be coming off the bench and had to defer to elton brand all game, or Trajon Langdon