When was the last time you watched Moonwalker?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Been a LONG time since I last seen it. I wore the tape out watching It as a kid. shyt was highly entertaining, Mike turning into that car and giant robot :krs: I remembered all that shyt, so I put it on recently and went on a nostalgia trip.

The Smooth Criminal video was the best part of the movie, the part with the lean, the kid busting out the MJ moves, how he stylishly blasts the dude creeping up on him and the end where he emptys on those Genome Soldiers with the Tommy gun.

Okay so this part with the claymation always tripped me out and i find that style of animation ruins shyt (peep the Do 4 Love video) But that ending dance off with the bunny tho:mj: Speed Demon is also one of my favorite songs off Bad.

It all culminates with Michael covering the Beatles and doing their most well known track ten times better than they ever did it themselves.

This shyt is every bit a classic
full

Don't sleep on the Moonwalker Arcade game either, it's leaps and bounds better than the Genesis version byfar. :whew:

Last edited:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Used to get up mad early as a kid on Saturdays, make a bowl of cereal, and watch this with tape on my fingers and my dads fedora...was scared of the claymation and the Mike running in the movie set...

Joe Pesci killed his role and Mike was a beast too...then when the movie was done, it was cartoons and Nickleodeon:yeshrug:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Been a LONG time since I last seen it. I wore the tape out watching It as a kid. shyt was highly entertaining, Mike turning into that car and giant robot :krs: I remembered all that shyt, so I put it on recently and went on a nostalgia trip.

The Smooth Criminal video was the best part of the movie, the part with the lean, the kid busting out the MJ moves, how he stylishly blasts the dude creeping up on him and the end where he emptys on those Genome Soldiers with the Tommy gun.

Okay so this part with the claymation always tripped me out and i find that style of animation ruins shyt (peep the Do 4 Love video) But that ending dance off with the bunny tho:mj: Speed Demon is also one of my favorite songs off Bad.

It all culminates with Michael covering the Beatles and doing their most well known track ten times better than they ever did it themselves.

This shyt is every bit a classic
full

Don't sleep on the Moonwalker Arcade game either, it's leaps and bounds better than the Genesis version byfar. :whew:

All facts

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
The Bad era was a good time for MJ, he was doing more things with short films, acting, and experimental concepts than he had prior, this was the time he fully stepped away from his brothers and became Michael Jackson the King of Pop. I mean it was his first solo tour since he did the Victory tour during the Thriller Era

That Bad 25 re-release was dope, the prototype track "al capone" to smooth criminal is dope and the Spike Lee special was great. We need that full uncut spike documentary on blu ray or something. But somebody's upload to YouTube will do for now: