When will black people grow out of this fake "moral high ground" shyt we stuck on?

Ness

Banned
Daps
Dis the reason y we stay gettin fukked over. We been pacified. White ppl done cut our balls off str8 up.

I stay shocked at how much love, care, empathy our people have towards a society and a group of ppl that have literally attempted genocide on us(see the Congo), enslaved us, and r still oppressing us to this day. And keep in mind, theyve never had to pay for all of dat and weve never been retributed for what was done to us.

nikkas like to think its simply displaying true humaneness(mufukkas think they Jesus) and maybe one day white n black ppl will stop fightin and hold hands and run off into the sunset together. But they misguided, at some point when u keep trying to be buddy buddy wit the person bullyin u its just being unwise and honestly demonstrating a lack of self respect.

We gotta start bussin back. And when I say that I dont necessarily mean on a violent tip(altho some crackas gotta die :birdman:), but economically, relationship-wise etc. Problackness is trendin heavy between black folks rn but folks aint rly actually applyin problack principles and structures to their lives. Most black folks end goal is being accepted into white society, rather than actually being liberated.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Stop worrying about worrying about cacs... Cultural shift needs to happen first. As long as ignorance is the coolest thing there isn't change coming. If you want black lives to change then we have to value our selves.

That would facilitate the changes you speak of. Group economics and growth in power as a people. Can't talk about change while celebrating black genocide in music and popular culture. It's counter productive and a sham.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Stop worrying about worrying about cacs... Cultural shift needs to happen first. As long as ignorance is the coolest thing there isn't change coming. If you want black lives to change then we have to value our selves.

That would facilitate the changes you speak of. Group economics and growth in power as a people. Can't talk about change while celebrating black genocide in music and popular culture. It's counter productive and a sham.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Without Violence and rogue Political Members, and rogue Entrepreneurs then there is no way.

Anything less than that is literally wishful thinking. They know it, we know it, everybody else knows it, the whole entire world knows it.

And "We" can accomplish this by immediately starting to have Secret Meetings and Private Biddings & Fundraisers.

pop

Banned
Daps
Couldn't be further from the truth. Deep down they fear US and it's been like that since before slaves took over Haiti. That just made it worse

Naw, they are cautious but not fearful like many blacks are. I have talked about this before but I have seen so many ratchet and gooned out black folks turn into rabbits when confronted by a white person. I have never met a black goon that is as antagonistic toward white men, as they are toward black men. shyt it's in the music. How many rappers even say the cracker these days, and how many of them make tapes full of songs promoting violence against other black men.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Naw, they are cautious but not fearful like many blacks are. I have talked about this before but I have seen so many ratchet and gooned out black folks turn into rabbits when confronted by a white person. I have never met a black goon that is as antagonistic toward white men, as they are toward black men. shyt it's in the music. How many rappers even say the cracker these days, and how many of them make tapes full of songs promoting violence against other black men.
Breh idk where you from but where I'm at the only white man we fear is the judge
:heh:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
too many of us have Stockholm syndrome/post traumatic slave syndrome.

mfers actually bought into cac media and their fairy tales, and now live just striving for cac acceptance...some want access to cac men and women. slavery ended, but the psychological chains are still there. most importantly blacks still adhere to the cac enslavers religion. we've boycotted, we've rioted, we've marched, protested..but one thing we've never done collectively was turn ur backs on white jesus...