When You Kill Ten Million Africans You Aren’t Called ‘Hitler’

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
@Amphibious Care to explain why you 1 starred this thread :mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls:?

0224_jordan_630x420.jpg

:mjpls:

Cause Hitler did good in the world by murking those pesky Jews.

Calling the slayings of 10,000,000 Africans "Hitler" would be an oxymoron, it is NOT good.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Never learned this in school...damn shame
It's never too late breh. Some people were fortunate enough to have been taught early on, a lot of brehs on here were recently awaken and there's no shame in it.

My barber put me onto The Black Wall Street a few years ago, I thought that shyt was the Game's group :stopitslime: Once I read up on that, saw some videos, I was hooked. Picked up Hidden Colors and it's all been on since then.

Think of the shyt like the Matrix, the fukkery is that strong. Now I try to spread as much of the knowledge to everyone I can because there's no excuses once you know.

So yeah, never too late even if you didn't learn about this shyt as a youngin. :yeshrug:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug:

I guess my point is that, as far as white genocide in Africa goes, King Leopold is actually a very well-known example nowadays, due largely to the book by Adam Hochschild. Here's a lesser known example:

Herero Wars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

EDIT - saw someone posted that in this thread already. Cool.
I never learn about him until college. Most people have no idea who this man is :stopitslime:. And i prolly went to a better hs thsn u

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
But racism will end once we start becoming more accepting of interracial relationships :troll:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
[@thekingsmen[/USER]

His victims were more than 10 million. Some estimates for close to 20 million. He wasn't human at all, a demon who caused chaos for the Congolese but now in modern times, we have 6 million dead(1998-present) because many individuals want the resources in Congo. This created another Holocaust that people have ignored.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:mjpls::mjpls:This was asked on reddit recently. Most of the redditors from Belgium didn't even learn about the Congolese genocide. It's like a German not being taught about the holocaust.

Redditors of Belgium! How are the actions of King Leopold in the Congo taught in your schools? • /r/history

:mjpls:One of the Belgian commenters even justified Belgiums decision to not demonise king Leopold and it sounded like he was grateful for Congo Colonialisation....and it was up voter 50 times,
but but bu white guilt:jbhmm:

, cacs revealing their true selves on the internet
I seen so much white supremacy from notboring