When you see a beautiful women walking do you give them attention?

Do you give women validation if they're looking for it?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
I'll definitely notice a beautiful woman if I see one when I'm out and about.

Then afterwards, I just continue on with whatever I was doing. No staring or anything on my end.

Same would pretty much happen whenever I'd be with my girl as well. You can acknowledge a beautiful woman without being all extra about it.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
shorty looks overweight

why she walking around with a cameraman looking to catch nikkas lookin?

this world is crazy

-

to answer OP...if she is really bad and the situation permits...i will definitely holla and do so in a way where she isnt expecting it
its what a man is supposed to do. i would rather get rejected than wonder "what if?"

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
I'll definitely notice a beautiful woman if I see one when I'm out and about.

Then afterwards, I just continue on with whatever I was doing. No staring or anything on my end.

Same would pretty much happen whenever I'd be with my girl as well. You can acknowledge a beautiful woman without being all extra about it.

This. You catch a glance and keep on with your life. Unless inhave something to say to the chick (like if she's a batista at the local coffee joint) I don't say anything. Talk if you have something to say is my point. Oogling and telling a chick she's beautiful is kinda corny to me. Lol

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This. You catch a glance and keep on with your life. Unless inhave something to say to the chick (like if she's a batista at the local coffee joint) I don't say anything. Talk if you have something to say is my point. Oogling and telling a chick she's beautiful is kinda corny to me. Lol
Lol you probably tell yourself this as a defense mechanism because you're too scared to approach
There is nothing wrong with complimenting a bytch. and spittin game.

So what if it gives her a big head? Only increases the likelihood she will end up alone. shyt isnt my problem if I aint the one fukkin her.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I only compliment women I dont know
sexually (above the neck) or their
outfit.......2.3 seconds after i give
the compliment i continue my mission
like i never gave the compliment.
It leave women discombobulated.
UKVu0t8.gif

Daps
Hell no. Only time you should give a woman attention is when you trying to holla at her. If I'm not going to holla at her for whatever reason, maybe it aint the time for that or I just got something else going on, I refuse to even look at her. She aint getting free validation from me when I'm not potentially getting something in return.