Whenever females ask men "Do you think im pretty or ugly"?

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Gotta be the most annoying shyt ever...:francis:

For one it shows their insecurity and lack of self esteem which makes me lose attraction for them.

And the chick might not be a dime and is really a nickle plus a penny but you really dont wanna answer that question lol.

When you keep it real and say she alright or whatever then she gets mad and become hurt:gucci:

Like muthafukka..you asked me the question and demanded an answer but hated my answer how?:gucci:

I just went through this today. Im not gonna say the chick im talking to is bad but she's not ugly either....just a lil chubby thats all. Can be a potential 7-8 if she lost some.

Now she believes I think she ugly but never once said she was. I just told her that I like her which should give her a hint that im somewhat attracted :manny:

And im the type to not beat around the bush and tell the truth. I feel like lying only gasses her up to not wanna make improvements.

Thoughts?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tell her you ugly now, but if you give me some p*ssy after my nut I will think you are the most beautiful girl I have seen in a week.

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
This one chick that's in my head...I just want to tell her she the Earth and she worth it actually more than most more than anything. Ahahahah

Tell her the truth ", some days I won't see you the same but I still feel you the same"