Where are the footages of the so called heavy battles in Ukraine?

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I'm hearing the news talking about "fierce battles", "heavy battles", "violent confrontations", etc.

But I ain't seeing no footage. :dahell:

I'm just seeing images of tanks, helicopters, and soldiers running around.

Sarajevo, Freetown, Grozny or Fallujah were violent battles and you could see it. Here with all the technology and cameras everywhere, Nothing.

I'm not asking for actual violent combats and people dying en masse :whoa: but there is weird misalignement between the commentary and the footags.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
How does it happen in other war? :stopitslime:
From the live footage of wars I've seen Ik there was those Americans that got ambushed and killed in West Africa that time where one of the soldiers had on a go pro or something and I think in Like Vietnam and Korea press would be on the battlefield when mfs was getting gully. Maybe it's not a priority to record the shyt rn:hubie:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
I understand your scepticism due to the propaganda overdrive out there and lousy amount of destruction/casualties floating around. But you need to understand that this is mostly a propaganda war and there has only been one day of half-decent fighting - with pockets of resistance. All the nonsense about shooting shyt down and destroying large cache of tanks are just porkies. They’re just making up numbers in their heads as they go.

Also, almost all the footages I’ve seen are either video game simulations and footage from Syria and other places.

I also don’t think you can compare those other wars to this one. Those ones were full scale wars where everything was carpet bombed and there were vicious street battles - without any care about collateral damage. This one isn’t like those ones and both sides would try to limit the destruction and street battles - without destroying infrastructures and lives.

But I think in the next 24-48hrs with Mariupol and Kiev up for grabs - you’ll see more footages of proper action and street battles.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OP was expecting to see Saving Private Ryan type footage on live TV.

:mjlol:

Jokers watch too many movies. Out here thinking this shyt is call of duty. Like all them videos of people running and fleeing across the border to Romania and Poland some computer animation.

Last edited: