Where do I start?

Kski

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I wanna get swole. I'm about 5'6 and 125ish lbs. My problem is I don't got a big appetite at all. :mjcry:

Should I drink protein shakes and eat protein bars? What should my routine be?

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No offense meant here breh, but if you're 5'6", what's the point of being swole?

Kski

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Come on man :aicmon:

You need high calorie low volume foods. I would do a daily protein shake with whole milk to start... 2 scoops and 2 cups of milk is 1lb/week right there.

:ohhh: I'll still gain some weight if I'm not eating hella? Should I be going to the gym or until I put on a few pounds and do calisthenics in the meantime?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:ohhh: I'll still gain some weight if I'm not eating hella? Should I be going to the gym or until I put on a few pounds and do calisthenics in the meantime?
Start going to the gym ASAP.... you want to make sure that as much of the weight you gain will be quality, have to lift to do that

If how you eat now has you holding steady at 125, don't change that... just add a daily milk + protein shake, and weigh yourself every morning when you wake up. You shouldn't gain more than 1lb a week for probably the first 6 months, and then dial down to like 1/2 lb/week for the next year or so. And you should be getting stronger every week

Kski

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Start going to the gym ASAP.... you want to make sure that as much of the weight you gain will be quality, have to lift to do that

If how you eat now has you holding steady at 125, don't change that... just add a daily milk + protein shake, and weigh yourself every morning when you wake up. You shouldn't gain more than 1lb a week for probably the first 6 months, and then dial down to like 1/2 lb/week for the next year or so. And you should be getting stronger every week
:salute: