The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and your reasoning.
or are u just :troll:

I don't know what the face means lol, I don't have anything personal against Kendrick at all just there are A LOT of great rappers throughout the course of history that have a larger and better body of work in my opinion. He has potential and he could climb and climb, but in my opinion it's a little too early to rank him.

Daps
Reppin
THE BIG MD
I don't know what the face means lol, I don't have anything personal against Kendrick at all just there are A LOT of great rappers throughout the course of history that have a larger and better body of work in my opinion. He has potential and he could climb and climb, but in my opinion it's a little too early to rank him.
thats the troll face but 100 rappers are better than him?
i mean cmon man

Sciz

Pro
Daps
If you can't name 50 hip-hop albums better than GKMC you gotta be like 14 years old :mjlol:
I can't... and last time I checked, it was on every critic list and on a lot of listeners's lists.. probably for good reasons.

you can dislike it if you want, but there are some skills that can't be denied.

Daps
Reppin
THE BIG MD
LMAOOO :mjlol:

This dude said GKMC is a top 50 album :mjlol:

Section.80 top 100 :mjlol:

I swear y'all Kendrick stans are fukkin ridiculous.
name one album thats debatably close to it. and i dont even fukk wit kendrick like that but im a hip hop realist and have a good idea what im talking about :ufdup:

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's released a LOT of material that a lot of you guys dont account for thats dope as fukk

OD was dope as fukk
kendrick lamar EP was dope as fukk
he's got some ill verses from that era on other peoples shyt

everything released in the s80 ERA was crazy, cartoons & cereal is one of the best rap songs of the decade, his pain, etc

he's a dope artist. we don't have to rank people really. ranking is was cool in like 2008.

plus theres like 50 old heads on here who wanna rant about how kendrick aint doin shyt souls of mischeif did or some shyt but fukk em

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
LMAOOO :mjlol:

This dude said GKMC is a top 50 album :mjlol:

Section.80 top 100 :mjlol:

I swear y'all Kendrick stans are fukkin ridiculous.
Word

i fukked with K dot since OD but no way hes a lock for top 10 DOA ,or even GKMC being a top 50 album.shyt imo, Section 80>>>GKMC.

Lol@just assuming hes on an all time list.Give us a few more years of dope shyt than he can be in that convo.