Where does Westbrook go now? EDIT: 7/11 Traded to Houston for CP3

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
People said the same things about Paul and Harden and to a lesser extent Cousins and Davis.

:manny:

Actually, wasn't that the same criticism for KD when he went to GSW, that everyone wouldn't be able to get the required shots to get their numbers :jbhmm:

CP3 and KD were never volume shooters like WB and Harden, you're talking about two dudes who love to stat pad and put up gaudy numbers no matter the circumstances. It would be a shyt show.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
If Lil Sabo comes here, imma turn in my fan card and sell y'all brehs my Rockets items.:scust:
Is Westbrook better than Chris Paul is “right now”? Even if they are even Russell gets the nod from an injury history standpoint.

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
I'm not one to doubt Woj and Lowe of all people.

That Houston shyt is just retarded. That organization is a ponzi scheme and they've lost all credibility with their desperation.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
65828685_10155977325251261_9055853052291973120_n.jpg

:mjlol:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I kind of think OKC keeps him, although I agree they should trade him.

I personally think OKC is okay with being a "playoff/1st round exit" treadmill team, because they still sell out. This is a business after all. A product that can put fans in the seats is important. Yeah they aren't a championship caliber team, but most teams aren't anyway.

There would be a lot empty seats if they did a rebuild. They might just keep the treadmill going like they've BEEN doing for YEARS.
They need this though. That city pretty much only endured one bad year there since the team moved there. The city itself hasn't gone through a down rebuild where you suck for a while until you get good again.They been on a role since they got the team. A rebuild would really see who fukks with them and who doesn't. But its the only pro team in the state so the should continue to draw well even in down times. All the good western conference teams coming into town will help ticket sales as well.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
I kind of think OKC keeps him, although I agree they should trade him.

I personally think OKC is okay with being a "playoff/1st round exit" treadmill team, because they still sell out. This is a business after all. A product that can put fans in the seats is important. Yeah they aren't a championship caliber team, but most teams aren't anyway.

There would be a lot empty seats if they did a rebuild. They might just keep the treadmill going like they've BEEN doing for YEARS.
Here's an idea:

let Shai Gilgeous Alexander learn what he can learn from CP3 and then next offseason try to trade CP3 again with 2 years left. They have picks to attach now if need be (they're not gonna keep every pick unless Presti turns into Danny Ainge). CP3 should be a really expensive mentor while he's there.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's an idea:

let Shai Gilgeous Alexander learn what he can learn from CP3 and then next offseason try to trade CP3 again with 2 years left. They have picks to attach now if need be (they're not gonna keep every pick unless Presti turns into Danny Ainge). CP3 should be a really expensive mentor while he's there.

Interesting trade

They got a guy in CP3 who is well liked in OKC. The "New Orleans Hornets" played in OKC for a while because of Katrina.