Where Juelz Santana at?

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Shawty just be AWOL for no reason, I don't get it.

nikka be on some shootin star shyt and pop up every so often off tha random

Son always been my favorite 1 outta Dip Set.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: @ me for thinking Juelz had next

He was riding high off that dip set hype and he had a good mixtape series called Back like Cooked Crack 1&2&3. His debut album was good he got some joints on their Mic Check, Lil boy Fresh, Shottas, Etc. Next thing you know he teams up with hottest rapper at the time Lil Wayne they do some tracks off Lil Wayne best mixtape Dedication 2. They hit it off and become good friends to the point where Lil Wayne was rocking Ed Hardy shirts and pants with the chains hanging off the belt:russ:

They announce they got a album together called I can't feel my face

After a million delays they scrap it and Meanwhile Juelz Santana falls off the face of the map nikka stop making music no follow up album to his Debut and stop making mixtapes too. All this time his buzz dies down without no new music. But he hops out the blue with a new Mixtape called God Willin but by then his wave was gone the buzz he had build during the dip set era was gone

Now he just another washed up rapper:mjcry:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I asked him and he hit me with the....
full

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
:mjlol: @ me for thinking Juelz had next

He was riding high off that dip set hype and he had a good mixtape series called Back like Cooked Crack 1&2&3. His debut album was good he got some joints on their Mic Check, Lil boy Fresh, Shottas, Etc. Next thing you know he teams up with hottest rapper at the time Lil Wayne they do some tracks off Lil Wayne best mixtape Dedication 2. They hit it off and become good friends to the point where Lil Wayne was rocking Ed Hardy shirts and pants with the chains hanging off the belt:russ:

They announce they got a album together called I can't feel my face

After a million delays they scrap it and Meanwhile Juelz Santana falls off the face of the map nikka stop making music no follow up album to his Debut and stop making mixtapes too. All this time his buzz dies down without no new music. But he hops out the blue with a new Mixtape called God Willin but by then his wave was gone the buzz he had build during the dip set era was gone

Now he just another washed up rapper:mjcry:

I don't think he washed up but he definitely don't have the momentum that he once had.

Everything else other than that pretty much sums it up.

I do think tho that Mendeecees snitchin on him kinda slowed shyt down. nikkaz had 2 calm down a little bit with what they was talkin about in they raps and it mighta fukked with the quality of the music so Son was like "fukk it" 4 a while