Where my brehs (and brehettes) at with international endeavors?

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Check in :blessed: Put the rest of us up on game :lupe:

@śïñe•qúå_nøn fukk you you hoe :pacspit: I ain't forgot a damn thing. You lucky my day had me occupied but I still got time bytch :mjgrin: tonight. tomorrow. forever. Until you free the brehs :lawd:

giphy.gif

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
I want to see the whole diaspora. My main goals are: Jamaica, East Africa, Gambia, and Cuba :wow:

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
Just make friends with many foreigners, and tell them you want to travel where they at. Then when you get cool. Most times, they open up and give you passes to come visit they spot and just be real with everybody then they'll respect you to come invite you to cool things.

I had friends that always invited me to hang out but we don't live close by so it never happened but the fact they were willing to do that is real respect.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
True story, I was on my last year of college and my girl at the time had started this new job, so she was extra busy and shyt. I remember I told myself I wanted to travel and meet people from different countries. I swear, no less than a month after that, I run into this German student at one of my gigs, he played saxophone too. Asked if I could give him lessons.

from that point on, I was hanging around buku international students. They had a whole dorm on campus, just for all 200+ of them. After that semester, I started traveling internationally. Visiting my old friends, making new ones, etc.

I say all that to say this: all you got to do is put your mind to it (focus) and be aware of the opportunities around you, and put yourself in position for that time.

Flash forward 10+ years, I travel almost every other month for work related tours, internationally. Still some more countries I’d like to see but I’m frequently traveling for work. And, I get to see all my old friends every now and then

just gotta keep focused...

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
True story, I was on my last year of college and my girl at the time had started this new job, so she was extra busy and shyt. I remember I told myself I wanted to travel and meet people from different countries. I swear, no less than a month after that, I run into this German student at one of my gigs, he played saxophone too. Asked if I could give him lessons.

from that point on, I was hanging around buku international students. They had a whole dorm on campus, just for all 200+ of them. After that semester, I started traveling internationally. Visiting my old friends, making new ones, etc.

I say all that to say this: all you got to do is put your mind to it (focus) and be aware of the opportunities around you, and put yourself in position for that time.

Flash forward 10+ years, I travel almost every other month for work related tours, internationally. Still some more countries I’d like to see but I’m frequently traveling for work. And, I get to see all my old friends every now and then

just gotta keep focused...
Trust me, I know :takedat: What kinda work you in?