Which Dynasty do you hate the most?

May these teams burn in hell

• 49ers - Montana/Young and Rice era

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oilers - Gretzky era

• Bulls - Jordan era (Dont you fukking dare)

• Total voters

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
All sports. Whether it be professional or amateur/college. Was it envy? Rivalry? Or because motherfukkers was just too good and you just cant stand it!

For me, it still the yankees of the 90s with a close second of bama now. And if anybody vote bulls of the 90s i will not hesitate to neg your ass :pacspit:

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
Let me just say soccer, football, hockey and especially college sports are irrelevant to me

Now that thats out of the way i voted red sox, warriors and celtics

Truthfully i dont have anything against the Bird era Celtics. It was the KG and Pierce Celtics that i hated the most

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
not on the list but the most annoying are easily the spanish football team that won two euros and a WC (fukking boring ass team) and the recent real madrid UCL dynasty (made european soccer so boring)

of the ones on the list easily the “do your job/fire goodell” patriots dynasty of the last five years. they werent nearly as bad for the first three rings when they had like deion branch and ty law

Let me just say soccer, football, hockey and especially college sports are irrelevant to me

Now that thats out of the way i voted red sox, warriors and celtics

Truthfully i dont have anything against the Bird era Celtics. It was the KG and Pierce Celtics that i hated the most
we won one chip and went to two finals breh that aint a dynasty.