Well....:beli:

• Total voters

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Bobby lashley ended with a fukkery filled gone on too long beatdown so it’s disqualified :russ:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I didn’t even bother to watch the Lashley segment, so it’s definitely Alexa/Bayley

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
When you're not watching live these are funny by their sheer incompetence. This company man.

Out the above that Bobby Lashley one. The Bayley/Bliss one is sad because it probably did the most damage to a talent.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
When you're not watching live these are funny by their sheer incompetence. This company man.

Out the above that Bobby Lashley one. The Bayley/Bliss one is sad because it probably did the most damage to a talent.
What exactly happened in that segment with bliss and bayley? I never watched it.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
What exactly happened in that segment with bliss and bayley? I never watched it.
Bliss would assert Bayley was a loser for an agonizing amount of time. She'd bring out actors playing the roles of her teacher, best friend, and ex-boyfriend. Her friend would say that Bayley was a wrestling nerd growing up who was too busy watching wrestling to be cool and her ex-boyfriend said he only dated her to get closer to her friend, this would make them realise how hot they were for each other and would soon start making out in the ring. Leading to Bayley running out to physically confront Alexa Bliss. She'd run into the ring with fury beating up Bliss until she rolled out of the ring seemingly retreating, triumphant Bayley would raise her arm in victory not noticing the treacherous Bliss had returned, Bliss would hit her with a kendo stick multiple times Bayley would roll out of the ring clutching her back in agony..

Edit/ Just watched the segment over. Alexa never left the ring Bayley turned her back trying to get the kendo stick off the pole but Bliss had a kendo stick under the table which she used to beat Bayley down with

Last edited:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bliss would assert Bayley was a loser for an agonizing amount of time. She'd bring out actors playing the roles of her teacher, best friend, and ex-boyfriend. Her friend would say that Bayley was a wrestling nerd growing up who was too busy watching wrestling to be cool and her ex-boyfriend said he only dated her to get closer to her friend, this would make them realise how hot they were for each other and would soon start making out in the ring. Leading to Bayley running out to physically confront Alexa Bliss. She'd run into the ring with fury beating up Bliss until she rolled out of the ring seemingly retreating, triumphant Bayley would raise her arm in victory not noticing the treacherous Bliss had returned, Bliss would hit her with a kendo stick multiple times Bayley would roll out of the ring clutching her back in agony..
:hhh:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
WWE to Fox after the Lashley segment:

e3333f26-9d74-4034-b5fvodt.gif

VANITY

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Crowd couldn't give even less of a fukk during that Bobby segment. :beli:

But to answer the question, definitely Bayley/Alexa by a significant margin because it kick-started me not caring about either performer.