Which One Of You Brehs Will Be 40+ In Special Forces?

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Cool. Go sit your 38 year old in a youth swim class ass down somewhere. :mjlol:

You clearly never served and thus wouldn't understand but not wanting to see death and swimming/water confidence are the biggest reason there's not more brothers in SF/SEALs/MARSOC/SpecWar, let alone the Tier 1 units. :unimpressed:

Bro, are you mentally there? I was feeding into your joke.

Go get some help, ole Internet Chris Kyle loser.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Terrible time to be in the military...in 6 more months I'll be glad I'm done with this shyt
You'll be fine. Do the remainder of your Active Duty time, get your DD-214, and apply for disability. Unless your MOS is Infantry, you have nothing to worry about. If you are Infantry, submit your 'Conscientious Objector' paperwork ASAP.​

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Why would you assume black people cant swim? :mjpls:

Cause it's multiple threads with coli nikkas claiming they can't and some posters even calling it cac shyt. :stopitslime:

Even Oh Pee admitted to being an old head and just learning recently.

Most of you motherfukkers ITT never went to SERE or A&S or anything of the sort, but for those specialized career fields you don't just need to "know how to swim", you need to be comfortable in the water: distance swimming, treading water, jumping/diving in, snorkeling, and a lot of those pipelines will familiarize you with drowning.

^shyt like this is mandatory for all AF SpecWar jobs (TACP, SR, PJ, CCT) and aircrew, and it's not even the most advanced class. :usure:

Y'all smart dumb nikkas can play stupid all you want but you know most black folks in America ain't doing all that. :camby:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Air Force and Navy secretly raised their enlistment age limits to 42 and 41 respectively. While it doesn't appear you can join the SEALS or Navy Combat Diver teams past 30, the Air Force Special Operations (TACP, CCT, Pararescue, Special Recon) limit is now 42.

So which one of you brehs gon be on that Rambo shyt at 42? :russ:

giphy.gif
I love this is image most people think of when they first enlist
Then when you get there half the time you're doing appointments and mundane shyt

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
I remember in my Navy boot camp division we had 5 BUDS candidates (Pre-SEAL selection)
Them dudes were waking up at 0400 to go PT before our 0600 muster
It went down just like Nas' verse on NYSOM 2: "5 went to 4 quick..."
One dude got injured, the other couldn't pass a test, another asked out, etc etc
Only 1 made it to the end. Went to BUDS school and who knows if he eventually became a SEAL

Coli brehs, could you today pass the minimum boot camp requirements for BUDS?

• 1000-meter swim – with fins ( 20 minutes or under )
  • Push-ups: at least 70 ( Two-minute time limit )
  • Pull-ups: at least 10 ( No time limit )
  • Sit-ups: at least 60 ( Two-minute time limit )
  • Four-mile run – with shoes + pants ( 31 minutes or under )
I know the run would fukk me up, I barely run a 10-min mile and I'm dying at the end

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I remember in my Navy boot camp division we had 5 BUDS candidates (Pre-SEAL selection)
Them dudes were waking up at 0400 to go PT before our 0600 muster
It went down just like Nas' verse on NYSOM 2: "5 went to 4 quick..."
One dude got injured, the other couldn't pass a test, another asked out, etc etc
Only 1 made it to the end. Went to BUDS school and who knows if he eventually became a SEAL

Coli brehs, could you today pass the minimum boot camp requirements for BUDS?

• 1000-meter swim – with fins ( 20 minutes or under )
  • Push-ups: at least 70 ( Two-minute time limit )
  • Pull-ups: at least 10 ( No time limit )
  • Sit-ups: at least 60 ( Two-minute time limit )
  • Four-mile run – with shoes + pants ( 31 minutes or under )
I know the run would fukk me up, I barely run a 10-min mile and I'm dying at the end

Coli will call me a c00n/cac/racist for asking, but how many of the 5 were brehs? Brehs in SOF and rescue/SOF aircrew are a rarity, and I've only ever heard of 1 brehette rotary pilot.

Never met a breh SOWT/SR, CCT or PJ and only 1 TACP and 1 CRO. I know it's some outchea though.

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Why would you assume black people cant swim? :mjpls:

Something wrong with that dude. I will say I just barely learned how to swim and I only learned so I could eventually learn how to surf or maybe do some other water related stuff (Surf skiing, sail, etc.).

I remember my brother dropping me in the pool when we were kids and I never went back.