F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
This not true.

Busted hoes are the ones you catcall. "Damn, you got some nice titties" or whatever. These low self-esteem hoes know what they are so you treat 'em accordingly. Stridently yell the most blatant and obnoxious shyt to 'em and hope for some easy p*ssy.

All the cute girls get treated romantically (aka, lied to) and end up heartbroken.
And this is why these hoes have the sense of entitlement they do. Stop gassing up these swamp donkeys.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Must be a NYC thing. All those chicks (with the exception of 4th one) would be invisible here.

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
And this is why these hoes have the sense of entitlement they do. Stop gassing up these swamp donkeys.

It's not something I do, it's something that is done.

The reason their personalities are shyt is because they mask their insecurities with false pride. They've been doing it since grade school. They was going to be who they were no matter what.

If you're waiting for all men to be on the same page and ignore ugly ass busted women, bro, :mjlol:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
It's not something I do, it's something that is done.

The reason their personalities are shyt is because they mask their insecurities with false pride. They've been doing it since grade school. They was going to be who they were no matter what.

If you're waiting for all men to be on the same page and ignore ugly ass busted women, bro, :mjlol:
Attractiveness is subjective. Just because I think they’re busted doesn’t mean another man will. I don’t catcall but if I did I wouldn’t go out of my way to catcall a woman I wasn’t physically attractive just because she might be an easy kill.

Cohiba Colby

Tech Billionaire
Daps
I was called all kinds of shyt for saying i love conservative women because conservative women don't subscribe to feminism. The finest women I know have told me they LOVE compliments, and they LOVE being objectified by men.