jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
what would that say about the public?
people like dumb shyt.

That video was probably made by you anyway.
Thats a channel w/ less than 1K subs...dude just made that video a few hours ago, and you randomly found it?

Why would some random white boy make a video about 50 out of all people?
Maybe because 50 is always talked about on here (in the real world people dont really hate him like that).

You probably made that joint thinking it was gon get you a platinum thread and some views :camby:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
somebody is in their feelings, what type of grown man are really in their feeling to that level? It's ok to not like somebody for whatever your reasons are, but when it gets to this level,that's not like that's stalking.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
people like dumb shyt.

That video was probably made by you anyway.
Thats a channel w/ less than 1K subs...dude just made that video a few hours ago, and you randomly found it?

Why would some random white boy make a video about 50 out of all people?
Maybe because 50 is always talked about on here (in the real world people dont really hate him like that).

You probably made that joint thinking it was gon get you a platinum thread and some views :camby:
incredulous.gif

it was under recently uploaded jack ass . .YouTube much?

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
:mjlol::francis: he's spilling some truth though, dude picks on people too much. he got a taste of his own medicine. watch this shyt go viral and Curtis will respond.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
somebody is in their feelings, what type of grown man are really in their feeling to that level? It's ok to not like somebody for whatever your reasons are, but when it gets to this level,that's not like that's stalking.

the white boy who made the video's got a point though, i'm almost sure people feel the same way. not everybody likes when Curtis goes off on people for no reason, we all know he does that for attention. he's made a career out of it for 16 years, starting with How To Rob. that's his gimmick.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
He was a little long winded but he said some credible things.....50 literally released a snap repeating what future said to diddy....like why :what:....in all honesty 50 hurt hip hop to a degree. With 50 this shyt really became WWE(or not just about the music, but also some rumor mill social fukk shyt)..and he was and is still willing to cheapen hip hop to keep his name alive. Beef wit this person, beef with that person....the shyt is lame, and has been for awhile. He made a hit record and feels he had an all access pass to be hip hops jackass....but honestly he never had the fly guy swag to begin with. Worst thing he ever did was get on the pimpin shyt wit bishop magic and started acting like pimping curly....he was supposed to stay that street nikka like styles p or beanie....INSTEAD HE BECAME A NON FUNNY COMEDIAN....a bully who forced those around him to laugh. Pimps don't end up paying women they fukked millions in legal damages...that ain't pimpin':martin:.....the antics ruined his career and those in Gunit....all because he over estimated how much America loved him. He is a sellout, facts. nikka wifed Chelsea handler:snoop:.....but slaps minority women around (ask Tattedupholly)....don't be mad at me for saying it either. It's just the truth. I feel the saddest for his artists(banks and kid kid especially) dying a slow death in his career graveyard:mjcry:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
He was a little long winded but he said some credible things.....50 literally released a snap repeating what future said to diddy....like why :what:....in all honesty 50 hurt hip hop to a degree. With 50 this shyt really became WWE(or not just about the music, but also some rumor mill social fukk shyt)..and he was and is still willing to cheapen hip hop to keep his name alive. Beef wit this person, beef with that person....the shyt is lame, and has been for awhile. He made a hit record and feels he had an all access pass to be hip hops jackass....but honestly he never had the fly guy swag to begin with. Worst thing he ever did was get on the pimpin shyt wit bishop magic and started acting like pimping curly....he was supposed to stay that street nikka like styles p or beanie....INSTEAD HE BECAME A NON FUNNY COMEDIAN....a bully who forced those around him to laugh. Pimps don't end up paying women they fukked millions in legal damages...that ain't pimpin':martin:.....the antics ruined his career and those in Gunit....all because he over estimated how much America loved him. He is a sellout, facts. nikka wifed Chelsea handler:snoop:.....but slaps minority women around (ask Tattedupholly)....don't be mad at me for saying it either. It's just the truth. I feel the saddest for his artists(banks and kid kid especially) dying a slow death in his career graveyard:mjcry:

Tatted Up Holly threatened to sue him after leaking her tape of her masturbating but he apologized all over IG, he needs to quit these antics it just makes him look like a old bitter person.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Tatted Up Holly threatened to sue him after leaking her tape of her masturbating but he apologized all over IG, he needs to quit these antics it just makes him look like a old bitter person.
Wow ...I didn't know that shyt....but see that's my point, he used to slap the Asian chick around, he used to slap holly around, but treated Chelsea handler like a queen....real sellout shyt. And both those women clearly outshine the Chelsea chick....I can't approve that wack shyt. No woman should be hit....but it's definitely fukk u is u only hitting the minority ones :camby:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Wow ...I didn't know that shyt....but see that's my point, he used to slap the Asian chick around, he used to slap holly around, but treated Chelsea handler like a queen....real sellout shyt. And both those women clearly outshine the Chelsea chick....I can't approve that wack shyt. No woman should be hit....but it's definitely fukk u is u only hitting the minority ones :camby:

the crazy thing is judging by this video not even the white fanbase don't even fukk with him after he left Shady Records, dude got played hard. he should've never did people dirty like that. it proves they never really fukked with him like that, they only did cause Eminem was with him.