Which rapper dropped the biggest dud

L

• Total voters

Taco

All Star
Daps
Magna Carta. Should've gave those beats to someone else. Album had a bunch of potential.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Encore easily. Nothing on that list has a song worse than "Just Lose It". Even worse, that joint was the lead single. "Mosh", "Never Enough", "Like Toy Soldiers", and a couple of other songs were dope. Other than that, it was wack. To make it even more of a dud, this album followed MMLP and TES, both far superior works and Encore is a greater drop off in quality than any one of the albums on the list compared to the albums that preceded them. Eminem took a five year hiatus after it dropped and even the sales argument goes out of the window because it also marked a huge drop off in that department too.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
How the hell can Magna Carta have been a dud? It was an average album from a 44 year old rapper over a decade out of his prime. Produced by a dude in the same boat. Same with Compton, just that he was 50 and like 20 years out of his prime and it was pretty nice.

Nostradamus was a completely wack album from one of the nicest artists in his prime. Same with Eminem, Encore was not completely wack though.

Dud is when you flop, not when you drop what people are expecting. I.e. that Bob Dylan might drop a mediocre next album is not a dud. That Motorola dropping a wack phone is not a dud etc.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the hell can Magna Carta have been a dud? It was an average album from a 44 year old rapper over a decade out of his prime. Produced by a dude in the same boat. Same with Compton, just that he was 50 and like 20 years out of his prime and it was pretty nice.

Nostradamus was a completely wack album from one of the nicest artists in his prime. Same with Eminem, Encore was not completely wack though.

Dud is when you flop, not when you drop what people are expecting. I.e. that Bob Dylan might drop a mediocre next album is not a dud. That Motorola dropping a wack phone is not a dud etc.

Encore is worse than Nastradamus. Nastradamus has "Project Windows", "Come Get Me", and "Last Words". Those three songs are better than anything on Encore. "You Owe Me" >>>>>> Encore.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Encore is worse than Nastradamus. Nastradamus has "Project Windows", "Come Get Me", and "Last Words". Those three songs are better than anything on Encore. "You Owe Me" >>>>>> Encore.
Lol, okey if you say so.
I have a hard time comparing shyt, it all smells disgusting.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps

Obviously talkin quality wise breh breh. All of them shyts sold plat +.

Cool, you a known jay stan, Lets replace magna with kingdom come :yeshrug:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Encore (the worst)
Yeezus (on the strength that a fan of this album called it "anti-music")
Curtis
C4
Nastradamus
MCHG
Views
Compton

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Compton

Dre couldve LEGIT dropped a 3 Peat but instead decided to make a album with an Anderson Paak influence :scust:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Encore and Nastradamus. I don't really count shyt like Curtis or Carter 4 as duds because 50 and Wayne had already fallen off. They were trash albums but I expected them to be trash. Whereas Encore was a disaster that came out of nowhere; Eminem Show was good, then Encore was stunningly bad. And while I didn't like I Am that much, Nas was still a GOAT candidate at the time to me so Nastradamus was like "ay wtf is this shyt!?"