Which religious group has the most cherry pickers

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Atheists can also be an organised group who share the same ideals of not believing in something and sometimes try to push their views in a cult like fashion. Take the chinese communist party, that's an example of an atheist movement that forced their ideals upon the population. The only way to be a truly free thinker would be not to think about anything (paradox) and not subscribe to anything, because another person is following that train of thought and ignore what happens after you die to live in the moment and not philosophise. Ideally you'd have to be on a secluded island to be away from groupthink, to know you are not part of a religion or movement. Any influence from any sentient being that causes you to determine the origins of your reality or the end of it could be therefore theoretically classified as a religion.

The coli is a religion and i'm indoctrinated:mjlit:.
that's the thing though....you assume that just because someone doesn't believe in God that they are in an organized group. Sure, their beliefs may coincide with other atheists, but that doesn't mean that they are active in an organization. The absolute sole requirement for athiesm is the disbelief in God, whereas say christianity has a whole system of "requirements" (ie. 10 commandments) that people follow loosely, which even has many other breakdowns of different sects ie. methodist, episcopal etc. Maybe an athiests belief is strictly philosophical and they aren't "rallying" or "organizing" at all.

i'm agnostic. would you consider that a religion?

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Atheists.

They cherry pick random verses from religious texts then twist it and take it out of context
Religious context is really only the context you want it to be to justify how you live your life or justify why you look down on others. Point, Jesus spends a lot of the time talking about the evils of accumulating wealth. Many Christian's are rich/ want to be rich. They try to justify by saying the verse after the camel through the eye of the needle verse where it says through god all things are possible as if that means you should now go accumulate wealth. And that only is for wealth accumulation. They dont give that same courtesy to gay Christians for example

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Capitalist Christians.

There is just no fukking way you can read Sermon on the Mount and then support today's 'wealth creator' logic.

Most fall at the first, most obvious hurdles of the religion outside of capitalism too... failing to love neighbours, failing to turn the other cheek, envious of others, actively seeking conflict... and, possibly most hilariously, routinely commit the deadly sin of telling everyone how "Proud" they are to be Christians :snoop:

Post saved the thread from all the imbeciles saying atheists

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cats who claim to be Muslim, yet are smoking weed and drinking liquor.

Isn't that against the religion?

Facts... I forgot about the jail Muslims. I lived in Philly for a decade, so I know them very well. They love to throw their religion in your face all day, but be out here doing the most haram shyt possible.